Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Wonder how many years a guy who filmed himself having sex with a 13-year-old girl and threatened to kill her mom would get

WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/1dqy1f8/counselor_gets_5_years_for_sex_with_boy_13_threat/

In exchange for this plea, prosecutors dropped a charge of intimidation and discharging of a firearm, following an incident when Shires went to the victim's house with a gun after her initial arrest and threatened to kill the boy's mother and herself, according to a copy of the criminal complaint contained by Inside Edition Digital.
Shires had been facing over 28 years in prison for her offenses, but instead received 24 months for the four counts of unlawful sexual misconduct with a minor, nine months for the two counts of intimidation to a victim or witness, and 12 months for inducing panic, according to the sentencing sheet. The judge added 12 months because Shires armed herself with a gun and even fired a bullet when she confronted the victim's mother.

Holy shit, I thought that she just told the boy something like, "I'll kill your mom if you say what we did," but she didn't, she actually went to their home with a fucking gun and threatened to kill his mom to her face, along with herself:feelskek::feelskek:. She even fired that gun:lul:.

The judge gave Patyton Shires, 25, credit for the 253 days served and said that with good behavior she could be eligible for release in just 18 months.

Tbh, this is the only part of this that's funny instead of being ragefuel:lasereyes::feelsree::feelskek::feelskek:. The fact that, while female criminals are treated with kid gloves, a good part of that criminality is done against other females, meaning that their victims can just impotently seethe because the same gynocentric system that had always helped them had just fucked them over:feelskek:. This chick will be out in a few years at most, meanwhile, the mom of that boy, whom she threatened with a gun in her own home will probably have regular PTSD flashbacks about it for decades if not her entire life, and none of the feminists claiming to be against violence against women will give a shit about her because it was another woman that had done that:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:.

So if I gRape 13 year old I will also get 5 years?

Lifefuel :owo:

It's just different.

But I really hate these posts from r/MensRights :feelsseriously:

the thing is, men and women are built different. Women can get free easy sex whenever they want, having sex doesn't help them.

Meanwhile, it is very difficult for men to get sex unless they are Chads. But having sex boosts men's confidence, it improves their physical and mental health and wellbeing. MEN NEED SEX, EVEN FROM OLDER WOMEN WHEN THEY'RE YOUNG.

75% of r/MensRights is just posts of them complaining about female ''pedos''. I'm going to unsubscribe from those retards :feelsUgh:

Image 2024 07 02 023203371

I would have destroyed this blonde cougar with my 4inch penis :feelsUgh:

It's just not the same.

MEN NEED SEX FOR A NORMAL, HEALTHY DEVELOPMENT.

FOIDS DON'T, AND THEY COULD STILL GET EFORTLESS FREE SEX AT ANY MOMENT,

Imagine being a 13yo chad and you get a blonde cougar so obsessed with you :feelsUgh:

Fucking mogger kid

View attachment 1190903
I would have destroyed this blonde cougar with my 4inch penis :feelsUgh:

It's just not the same.

MEN NEED SEX FOR A NORMAL, HEALTHY DEVELOPMENT.

FOIDS DON'T, AND THEY COULD STILL GET EFORTLESS FREE SEX AT ANY MOMENT,
Not really. Lots of links between sexual abuse as a child and criminality, in addition to of course the various mental and emotional problems in adulthood for people who have went through that as kids. I won’t lie, kinda hard to consciously care about the second, it never happened to me and won’t really affect me, but I very much can be affected by the first so I’d like to minimize that:feelsjuice:.

Not really. Lots of links between sexual abuse as a child and criminality, in addition to of course the various mental and emotional problems in adulthood for people who have went through that as kids. I won’t lie, kinda hard to consciously care about the second, it never happened to me and won’t really affect me, but I very much can be affected by the first so I’d like to minimize that:feelsjuice:.
I know for certain that creampying MILF pussy as a kid would have greatly benefited me.

Boosted confidence massively from having early sex AND losing my virginity even earlier than normies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back