Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Wonder how it feels to do something cringy as a kid and be recorded

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
think about it more, we’ve all done real cringe shit as kids or even teenagers. But now there’s phones and most of the time some bitch can pull her phone out and record you for her friends to laugh at later. But then that recording gets posted somewhere and all of a sudden it’s getting millions of views, and every other day is a reminder of some shit you did as a byproduct of your development and nobody will allow you to move on. Doing cringe shit is human but everybody wants to play cool guy like they’ve never been in the same boat. Being socially awkward is so looked down upon people will shit on you for it when it’s literally apart of growing up, and so is not knowing shit, making friends, being kind for fucks sake, all these little things which are lost. This generation is shit, gl for all you highschoolcels

Six years ago I somehow found a video on YouTube that somebody from High School had posted six years prior (in late 2007). It was at an after-school video game club. I wasn't the subject of the video, but I was in-frame for a few seconds and could be heard talking. It was the most surreal thing ever seeing high school me, I was a lot fatter then but I still had the same distinctive faggot voice.

This was back when most phones didn't have cameras, so there aren't a whole lot of videos of me like that.

NGL I really wish I had saved it, I want to go back and watch it again. It's crazy to think that the amount of time between when the video was recorded and when I watched it was equal to the amount of time between then and now.

Don't worry about them. They won't survive the mud flood. In thirty years they will be killing for water.

Sucks to be a zoomer huh