Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Won a BJJ tournament today, felt so fucking good destroying those normfags

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
This is lifefuel for me being able to fuck up normies in front of their girlfriend and now I will try to get a muay thai fight eventually then eventually make it into MMA to destroy chad.

This is lifefuel for me being able to fuck up normies in front of their girlfriend and now I will try to get a muay thai fight eventually then eventually make it into MMA to destroy chad.
Tyrone will be waiting

Did you face against Tyrone?

Congrats mang :feelsautistic:

Lifefuel for gymcels
Lifefuel for gymmaxxercels

TOTAL INCEL VICTORY.

74787%20-%20SoyBooru.png

My Fucking Guy! Lifefuel for me reading this since I'm new to BJJ. Take a short-break and get back to training, bro-cell. I'm going to catch up with you soon!

Based as hell. Tnd

Nice

Next step after chad is tyrone fr

based + good shit

Are there any other incels here who won first place at any sort of competition in life? I only won a trophy at a design contest back in school.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back