Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Womens standards

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-

The beginning at least is very good srs

“Can’t be stronger than me”
“Can’t be skinny”

K

Men need to meet a list of 50 requirements, while she only needs to exist.

6:00 brutal dogpill

Men need to meet a list of 50 requirements, while she only needs to exist.
The only problem they have is to find a guy with long term commitment. As uglier they are as unlikely it is that a man will endure their relationship bullshit.

No ONS no hookups :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Unless....you are chad.

"Can't be a gamer"

Rules out 90% of men
Lmao what
Even 4’10 manlet is stronger than the bitch
Her standards are so retarded she can't even keep up

BASED ASF VIDEO. Womens standards are fucking ridiculous. Yet they still whine and complain when not given everything they want. JFL

I like how he mentions that the females laughing most likely have the exact same standards. AWALT

BASED ASF VIDEO. Womens standards are fucking ridiculous. Yet they still whine and complain when not given everything they want. JFL
women today are the equivalent of spoiled bratty children in upper class families that have gotten dozens of gifts on christmas in their early childhood birthdays, and now nothing short of 30 gifts on christmas is good enough. They are literal children that will whine until they get what they want, even if it means systematic change, because cucks always concede.

not chad = no pussy