Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women's standards have turned the world into a horrid place to live

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
A few examples:

- Because women like bad boys and thugs, a lot of men dream of becoming criminals and drug dealers instead good citizens.

- Because women want Chad only, men are killing themselves at the gym and with bland diets so they can look more appealing to women.

- Because women are materialistic whores, men are forced to wageslave 10 hours a day just to have barely enough to afford the childish whims of some old roastie wife.

- Because women want to fuck around, millions of babies are aborted each year LEGALLY.

- Because women are whores, a girl who's got 10 boyfriends before 18 is more respected than a boy who's got a scholarship at some prestigious university.

- Because women are lazy to learn, the quality of many products and machinery has lowered a lot just to be more comfortable for women to use it.

- Because women don't want subhumans to be close to them, now you can get arrested just for bumping into a woman on the street by mistake.

- Because women suck at every profession, degenerate apps like twitch allows them to make millions just by showing their tits and asses.

And many more.

What's just as bad (probably even worse) is that men just sit by and allow this to happen.

What's just as bad (probably even worse) is that men just sit by and allow this to happen.
Just save the world by murdering whores theory

-Because societal standards are so high, some men have to spend thousands on surgeries to compete with other genetically superior men for someone who wouldn't even knew you exist before looking a certain type of way

that second point hits close to home. i put myself through so much pain at the gym, thinking I was a pathetic loser for not being able to get a gf, only to realise that it's their high standards which are the problem.

Disagree with the prestigious college part, soyciety does care, thats why they give foids affirmitive action to most good universities.

A few examples:

- Because women like bad boys and thugs, a lot of men dream of becoming criminals and drug dealers instead good citizens.

- Because women want Chad only, men are killing themselves at the gym and with bland diets so they can look more appealing to women.

- Because women are materialistic whores, men are forced to wageslave 10 hours a day just to have barely enough to afford the childish whims of some old roastie wife.

- Because women want to fuck around, millions of babies are aborted each year LEGALLY.

- Because women are whores, a girl who's got 10 boyfriends before 18 is more respected than a boy who's got a scholarship at some prestigious university.

- Because women are lazy to learn, the quality of many products and machinery has lowered a lot just to be more comfortable for women to use it.

- Because women don't want subhumans to be close to them, now you can get arrested just for bumping into a woman on the street by mistake.

- Because women suck at every profession, degenerate apps like twitch allows them to make millions just by showing their tits and asses.

And many more.
Women have unironically caused all voilence
If foids were attracted to peaceful men, then violence would inevitably be bred out

We should have our waifubots and remove the dependence on females so they won't have any power because after all females are dependent on men's income and because men will get to have the vast majority of income in the scenario, the products that have been watered down for females will no longer be watered down.

Female expectations cripple the world, though I don't think abortion is a problem personally.

that second point hits close to home. i put myself through so much pain at the gym, thinking I was a pathetic loser for not being able to get a gf, only to realise that it's their high standards which are the problem.
It's their way of feeling affection to be the problem
Women have unironically caused all voilence
If foids were attracted to peaceful men, then violence would inevitably be bred out
High IQ
Female expectations cripple the world, though I don't think abortion is a problem personally.
Yes it Is since it shows how selfish foids can be against those who are a burden to them

It's their way of feeling affection to be the problem
Cybersex is our hope bro, we just need to develop the waifubots, only then we'll have 3D waifus with beautiful bodies and personalities.

Cybersex is our hope bro, we just need to develop the waifubots, only then we'll have 3D waifus with beautiful bodies and personalities.
I'm perfectly ok with good personality (aka being able to feel masculine love toward men) and very low standards with the body but it seems like it's impossible to find those kind of nawalts

I'm perfectly ok with good personality (aka being able to feel masculine love toward men) and very low standards with the body but it seems like it's impossible to find those kind of nawalts
Dude, we're not gonna look for nawalts when waifubot is here. I'm regarding the waifubot as a valid partner.

Dude, we're not gonna look for nawalts when waifubot is here. I'm regarding the waifubot as a valid partner.
And you're extremely bluepilled for doing so.
  • It won't come out until we're both 80.
  • It will cost a shit ton of money.
  • It won't cook, not the first model which are all we'll be able to see in our lifetime.
  • Some early adopter will get their dick ripped out by the vagina's mechanism, 100%.
  • It won't reproduce, and it won't count as a spouse so you'll be fucked if you want kids.

And you're extremely bluepilled for doing so.
  • It won't come out until we're both 80.
  • It will cost a shit ton of money.
  • It won't cook, not the first model which are all we'll be able to see in our lifetime.
  • Some early adopter will get their dick ripped out by the vagina's mechanism, 100%.
  • It won't reproduce, and it won't count as a spouse so you'll be fucked if you want kids.
1) That's so unreasonable, you give me the impression that you don't know much about technology.
2) It will be cheaper than marriage and you don't have to have a good income from to get go like how a betabux should be.
3) It will cook, and will be damn fine at that because the robot will have libraries of recipes and will not have human fallibility.
4) The early models will not be so powerful that it would rip your bite your dick, i.e no porcelain teeth for the early models.
5) Yeah, just get a foid that looks worse than you which will produce ugly incel sons or whore daughters. Besides AI is improving fast.

Well you at least know vocaloids, you'd know burenai ai de too.

I think this is the only reason normies and simps exists because they always think it's their fault if they believed on hypergamy they would join us.

@tulasdanslos We have the technology to R&D and make an extremely good waifubot that is beyond the expectations of people who even are somewhat interested in technology. And in 10 years we'd reach the plateau.

@tulasdanslos We have the technology to R&D and make an extremely good waifubot that is beyond the expectations of people who even are somewhat interested in technology. And in 10 years we'd reach the plateau.
Alrighty then. @ me when tech goes so far that there are more than 2 kinds of robots: dog delivery robot and 4ft tall humanoid robot.

And robots who make cars don't count, so I guess 3 kinds of robots.

based but water is wet tbh

Foids ruin everything