Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women's standards are crazy high

dontcomplain1

dontcomplain1

Banned
-
What's the point? What is the point of getting tinder matches if they will just find somebody better a day or two later. 
Maybe I should ask them out immediately after the match before they find a better chad?

"a better chad"
are you implying you are a chad (a lesser chad but still) REEEEEEEEEE

Sadist said:
"a better chad"
are you implying you are a chad (a lesser chad but still) REEEEEEEEEE
I am an incel

dontcomplain1 said:
I am an incel
You and this guy are one and the same

5StaBW0FSxRBA863pYBr-A4lbqO-C0p6-xjuPPdzoSM.jpg

IXcgg2e.jpg

dontcomplain1 said:
What's the point? What is the point of getting tinder matches if they will just find somebody better a day or two later. 
Maybe I should ask them out immediately after the match before they find a better chad?

why are you trying to find a girl on tindr?

Yup. Tinder basically narrowed it down from the top 20% to the top 0.1%

Even some of my chad catfish accounts get ignored.

dontcomplain1 said:

why are you even trying to get a girl on tinder? they are all sluts

how do you do, fellow incels?

MayorOfKekville said:
Yup. Tinder basically narrowed it down from the top 20% to the top 0.1%
Even some of my chad catfish accounts get ignored.
What about the 0.01%? I guess they get sex everywhere and always spontanious

Women's standards of men have shifted dramatically over the centuries. I mean, they always have been inclusive of brutes and Chads, but the standards have definitely been exacerbated since the internet came about. The internet makes their lives way too easy now. We all know how quickly you can get hooked up with a guy if you're a girl looking for attention online. They don't even have to try.

the Pareto principle 80/20 is a valid theory, i don't know why normies deny it applies to women, 80% of women are pursuing the top 20% men.

refmd said:
the Pareto principle 80/20 is a valid theory, i don't know why normies deny it applies to women, 80% of women are pursuing the top 20% men.
Yeah. It is no longer enough to be in the top 30%

80/20 may as well be 97/3 now. SMH.

If the internet damaged the hopes for sub-8 men to get laid, Tinder fucking destroyed them. FML.