Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women's sport in my country

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
In my country Gaelic Football is what women play and there are different rules to the men's game. They user a smaller ball which is unfair because if you are a short man with small feet in the male game you still have to use the big heavy ball. We don't get the ball adjusted to our body size. In the women's game you also aren't allowed to tackle so that injuries are reduced, this in unfair because the male game is hard hitting which could cause injury to men's reproductive system.

The rules are also adjusted in the women's game to make it easier for example in the men's game you can't lift the ball straight off the ground whereas the women can.

I once made a post on a normie forum saying "could a man run rings around women on the football field" and they said no even though the women's game has rules which make it easier than the men's game.

People virtue signal but at the end of the day the ladies football finals are played in a half empty stadium so that speaks for itself. Noone cares about it unless you are related to the players or are a super fan.

Lol no one cares bro

I never watch female sports. If im watching UFC and a female fight comes on, it’s time to go outside and take a smoke break

Foid sports are a complete meme, if there was no gender segregation they would never get paid professionally. Where I live there is also a massive push to promote foid sports. Why would you want to watch less good athletes who would would probably get dominated by male high schoolers?

The sport I follow the most is cricket and they are changing terms to accommodate with the foid version being accommodated. ”Batsman” was the standard terms and now they are saying “batter” like burgerfag baseball. In foid cricket the boundaries are also pushed in like 50m.

I hate foids so much they ruin everythin. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Imagine being this butthurt. :feelswhat:
Aren't you supposed to be out LARPing as Capt. Jack Sparrow in an inflatable raft or something? :feelsjuice:
i can sitll piratemaxx at least, you cant do anything oldcel just rope :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Foid sports are a complete meme, if there was no gender segregation they would never get paid professionally. Where I live there is also a massive push to promote foid sports. Why would you want to watch less good athletes who would would probably get dominated by male high schoolers?

The sport I follow the most is cricket and they are changing terms to accommodate with the foid version being accommodated. ”Batsman” was the standard terms and now they are saying “batter” like burgerfag baseball. In foid cricket the boundaries are also pushed in like 50m.

I hate foids so much they ruin everythin. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Don't watch sports but if I did I would want to see the best. Foid sports r like watching kids