Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women's SMV is 260 times larger than men's (Virgin Auction)

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
780k/3k = 260

I think in reality the difference is even larger. They're even looksmatched

3k? mogs me

i want to sell mine too

more like 260 million

they are looksmatched

Where is the [Brutal] tag?

Women are privileged and need to check their privilege

ABSOLUTELY BASED , which one of you was this :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

probably a fag

Only creepy old faggots will pay for a cute twink's virginity. The foid's virginity was probably purchased by a sand nigger prince with never ending oil wealth.

Last edited:
Average man's virginity isn't worth one cent, so female virginity is really 780,000 times larger than man's

Only creepy old faggots will pay for a cute twink's virginity. The foid's virginity was probably purchased by a sand nigger prince with never ending oil wealth.

Average man's virginity isn't worth one cent, so female virginity is really 780,000 times larger than man's
If it isn't worth anything then this means that a woman's virginity is worth infinitely more

If it isn't worth anything then this means that a woman's virginity is worth infinitely more
Well basically yeah

Male virginity is the most unwanted thing there is and female virginity is the most wanted thing there is

Water is wet tbh even bluepilled people know female virginity is more prized than male virginity

View attachment 292931

ABSOLUTELY BASED , which one of you was this :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
Extremely embarrassing even it was done as a joke.

Probably organ traffickers lol..

That's arguably the worst thing about being an unattractive low status male. The only people that want anything to do with you just want to exploit you.

How did he even get $3,000 btw there are virgin girls who have sold their virginity for millions lol.