Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women’s rights in the world (map included)

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★

Most interesting part are the « indicators »

What does this make you feel ?

Need a plane to Yemen

Total Foid Enslavement

geomaxxing to gaza

More like woman's privileges.

Marriage : there is no legal provision that requires a married woman to obey her husband

This one really made me think. It’s literally written in the Bible. How could « Christian » countries go so low.

Last edited:
Where is the mensrights map? :society:

Delusional:feelshaha:. For pretty much the entirety of Europe, the only possible differences are in paid maternal leave and retiremement age, yet I'm supposed to believe that those two alone can swing it from 100% in those couple of countries to about 73% in Russia and so on:feelskek::feelskek:.

Russia and most others post-Communist countries tend to have more women in CEO and senior management roles. Claiming that there's any economic oppression of women there is delusional. Same for SEA countries like the Philippines or Thailand, or Central American countries like Honduras or Panama, yet all of those are supposedly worse than the West there:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

8359.jpeg
bJz0Bw1whmg2Q6BO6aXZdYIdZEL37l21d6k8TyqQRDpPiPzgxVWAS33Tzt6mrp-LSKjSaR0aMc5eTfzl4RMifsopn-G2ExGdI5QgppUvbUEZj7WZikNm2mvF19tdWPNvt2rabCY
0023ae606e660edfb1b01b.jpg

How the hell can you be oppressed if you're economically privileged:feelskek::feelskek:?

More like woman's privileges.
Where is the mensrights map? :society: