Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Women's Rape Fantasies in Graph Form

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
Womens_fantasies.PNG

Correlated study:

The attractiveness of a male 'harasser' determines if the experience is enjoyable or traumatic

Fairchild (2010) conducted an online survey on perceptions of sexual harassment incidents of (N=1,277) relatively young (mean age 28.11) women. The women were given a series of questions from a modified version of the Sexual Experiences Questionnaire (SEQ) (e.g.,"Have you ever experienced unwanted sexual attention or interaction from a stranger?"; "Have you ever experienced catcalls, whistles, or stares from a stranger?") to measure if and/or how often they had been the recipient of such harrassing behaviors.

The participants were then presented with a list of 17 contextual factors including (attractiveness, time of day, race, and location) and asked to select which of the features would make a experience of harassment by a stranger more frightening, which would make the experience more enjoyable, and which would make them more likely to react verbally. It was found that the primary factors that determined how enjoyable or traumatic women found the experience to be were:
  • Physical Attractiveness - More attractive men most significantly increased women's enjoyment of the 'harassment'.
  • Age - Similar or younger age in relation to the participant increased women's enjoyment of the 'harassment'.
  • Race - Different race of man made women more likely to rate it as traumatic.

IN OTHER WORDS, THESE FANTASIES ARE MOST DEFINITELY NOT ABOUT YOU. TALL HANDSOME CHAD ONLY.

10469709_792689840761465_2031523870709600069_n.jpg

IT won't like this one for sure

Any forced rape/sex act 62%
Forced sex by man 50%

Where's the missing 12%?
Force sex by dog pill

Brutalrapepill

insane numbers.
chads can do no wrong.

Where's the missing 12%?
Force sex by dog pill

It means out of 100 girls you might have:

52 want to be raped by a man
10 other women want to raped by a women.

Presto, 62% of the population has some type of rape fantasy.

I don't want to fall for reductio ad absurdum, but it looks like it's legit not a rape if it was done by Chad.

Fucking evil cunts. I want to bash their faces into the pavement, until every single facial feature is destroyed and bone is fractured forcing them to live their entire lives blind, deaf, paralyzed, unable to chew, swallow, speak or move their facial muscles, in GTAV ofc.