Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women's LMS standards are a meme

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Veteran
★★★★★
Women's LMS standards are a meme
All partner selection is circumstancial and 100% dependant on what feelings you can cause within her

Chad success mogs normies in the modern sexual market place where everyone is playing with the deck stacked against them because you have 5 seconds in a nightclub to trigger a positive emotion from her and 0.5 seconds on tinder to trigger a positive emotion from her which only goodlooking men can do in most cases

In the right circumstances where you are afforded an extended amount of time to trigger positive emotions in her, there is almost no such thing as looks standards for foids.
The bar is pretty much universally set at NT LTN among foids in the right circumstances but some foids will take a legit subhuman

They also don't believe in one man deserving their pussy more than another man
If she gives her pussy to a 6'4 GigaStatus GOAT American Sports Star then gives it to a LTN framecel manlet, they are both equal from her perspective because they both triggered whatever emotions were necessary to gain access to her pussy even if they triggered different emotions.Most women just float thru life with things just "happening" to them they go to a party and hook up with some guy there simply cause he was convenient, they like to live life on the spur of the moment.

I know many people here will dismiss what I say as redpilled/bluepilled garbage because they believe it is 100% looks but This is the final blackpill on women. They are unpredictable, hive minded and overall midwitted human beings driven by impulses and emotions. This is the reason why even chads get cucked in relationships and you can see even LTNs with them. Women are always the problem.

Last edited:
@WorthlessSlavicShit @Made in Heaven @DarkStarDown @Mecoja @Grim_Reaper

@Copexodius Maximus @comradespiderman29

I dunno, im not sure. I think its opposite. If they sleep with a guy they dont consider worthy, they feel robbed and raped. Like all the "rapes" in hollywood, they voluntarily sleep with dirty old men for favors but later claim rape. All the divorce rapes are much or less the same thing, foids getting compensation for sex with guys who now are considered under them.

@5ft4ropeconnoisseur @Lv99_BixNood @Cayden Zhang

I dunno, im not sure. I think its opposite. If they sleep with a guy they dont consider worthy, they feel robbed and raped. Like all the "rapes" in hollywood, they voluntarily sleep with dirty old men for favors but later claim rape. All the divorce rapes are much or less the same thing, foids getting compensation for sex with guys who now are considered under them.
I'm not talking about those. I'm talking about real relationships that aren't betabux where the guy isn't rich,GL or giving the women favours. Ypu must have seen LTNs with relationships.

@RegularManlet @AsiaCel

Stop tagging people to your dogshit thread.

Stop tagging people to your dogshit thread.
where am I coping
I never said women aren't attracted to good looks or don't give preferential treatment to men with good looks
There are just far too many examples of even the most superficial foids being able to dissolve their supposed ridiculous looks standards once they are exposed to an average or below average man in a particular set of circumstances

I'm fully aware that when a woman is briefly exposed to a man who's a stranger who has no common connections with her and she believes she will likely never see him again, the importance of looks for having her become open to to the man romantically extends to a level where 95%+ of men probably wont appeal to her (hence cut throat looks requirement for clubs and tinder)

Explain to me why she left Brady for a manlet framecel with no jaw since looks are everything if you dont mind
I dont understand why some nuance cannot be applied here

Women's LMS standards are a meme
All partner selection is circumstancial and 100% dependant on what feelings you can cause within her

Chad success mogs normies in the modern sexual market place where everyone is playing with the deck stacked against them because you have 5 seconds in a nightclub to trigger a positive emotion from her and 0.5 seconds on tinder to trigger a positive emotion from her which only goodlooking men can do in most cases

In the right circumstances where you are afforded an extended amount of time to trigger positive emotions in her, there is almost no such thing as looks standards for foids.
The bar is pretty much universally set at NT LTN among foids in the right circumstances but some foids will take a legit subhuman

They also don't believe in one man deserving their pussy more than another man
If she gives her pussy to a 6'4 GigaStatus GOAT American Sports Star then gives it to a LTN framecel manlet, they are both equal from her perspective because they both triggered whatever emotions were necessary to gain access to her pussy even if they triggered different emotions.Most women just float thru life with things just "happening" to them they go to a party and hook up with some guy there simply cause he was convenient, they like to live life on the spur of the moment.

I know many people here will dismiss what I say as redpilled/bluepilled garbage because they believe it is 100% looks but This is the final blackpill on women. They are unpredictable, hive minded and overall midwitted human beings driven by impulses and emotions. This is the reason why even chads get cucked in relationships and you can see even LTNs with them. Women are always the problem.

View attachment 1179165

Interesting take.

We often hear that women settle with betabuxors and secretely dream of chad, but how do we explain the cases when they divorce giga chad millionaire athletes to go with dark skinned jiu jitsu instructors ?

Interesting take.

We often hear that women settle with betabuxors and secretely dream of chad, but how do we explain the cases when they divorce giga chad millionaire athletes to go with dark skinned jiu jitsu instructors ?
That is exactly my point. Female nature isn't as simple and straight forward as people here think. It is complex and driven by emotions, circumstances and instincts.

Yes foids aren't some superior genetic seeking machines. They're fucking stupid. They fuck their dogs because they're bored.

She’s taller than him. Based jiujitsucel for completely bitching the most beloved 6’4 tallfaggot and turning him into his little cuck tbh.

Last edited:
I know many people here will dismiss what I say as redpilled/bluepilled garbage
Wouldn't say so, though it kind of skirts towards it with how much you're describing female sexuality as something seemingly unique, rather than simply saying that women and men are almost exactly the same here, which is what I would say and what I personally consider the "final blackpill" of dating dynamics.

It is Looks > Personality > Money for both genders, but women lie more about it - Incels.wiki

Seriously, people seem to be much more open to redpillers' various "explanations" of female sexuality, than to us simply saying that men and women care about everything, including looks, just about the same:feelshaha:.

I remember a video by some random blackpiller, which I've been unable to find and I don't even know the channel's name, where he reviewed a study which looked at the various hypotheses explaining how humans pair up, explaining that the only two currently accepted theories are: a) that "like attracts like" and people automatically gravitate towards those similarly high on the looks hierarchy to them, and b) that both men and women "shoot for the stars" and crave the most attractive members of the opposite sex, and as they get repeatedly rejected, they eventually lower their standards before reaching the levels of their looksmatches with whom they pair up.

The study itself then continued and showed that, at least according to its data, the b theory is true, which I would guess is indeed more similar to reality.

Basically, if men's and women's sexualities are so different as many people claim... then why are those tables just so similar:feelsthink::feelsthink:?

The bar is pretty much universally set at NT LTN among foids in the right circumstances
Yeah this is true it can be, NT LTN with a GF due to propinquity effect and social resources
but some foids will take a legit subhuman
This is more of an outlier than anything
If she gives her pussy to a 6'4 GigaStatus GOAT American Sports Star then gives it to a LTN framecel manlet, they are both equal from her perspective because they both triggered whatever emotions were necessary to gain access to her pussy even if they triggered different emotions.
If its not a betabuxx relationship or whatever then yeah absolutely
I know many people here will dismiss what I say as redpilled/bluepilled garbage because they believe it is 100% looks
The title is clickbait but I dont consider this really bluepilled except the dating subhumans part

There is a bit of a logical fallacy with this site where people want to say it is 100% looks

Because we can never really know who we are talking to and if someone is fakecel, so if you say you are incel for a reason other than your looks then people will just call you a fakecel

But it isnt really the fact that it is all looks even though it is a part of it

If you follow the logic that you need to illicit emotions, well chad can do that best in the current social landscape, in areas like bars or on tinder, they can sneak into that small window

Where as less attractive men need social constructs that are slowly evaporating, all thats really left for guys is to try go to university