Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women's inflated sense of their own looks

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★★
I saw some podcast where men were interviewing women and they asked dumpy, chubby, 25yo, 5/10 facially girl what she would rate herself out of 10. She instantly said: "I would say 8/10, I get a lot of attention so I would say about 8/10". Then the guys were like: "Okay, and what would you rate prime Megan Fox in Transformers (2007). And she was like: "Well I guess I would say a 9.5/10". The guys then said: "So what's separating you on the attractiveness scale from a 20yo Megan Fox is 1.5 points?". The girl said non-chalantly: "Well yeah, I guess she fits the current beauty standard a little bit more than me".

THIS BITCH :feelskek: Are they really this delusional or is it all an act of self-preservation? Imagine if your average Joe at work said: "Yeah I've often been compared to a young Brad Pitt".

I saw some podcast where men were interviewing women and they asked dumpy, chubby, 25yo, 5/10 facially girl what she would rate herself out of 10. She instantly said: "I would say 8/10, I get a lot of attention so I would say about 8/10". Then the guys were like: "Okay, and what would you rate prime Megan Fox in Transformers (2007). And she was like: "Well I guess I would say a 9.5/10". The guys then said: "So what's separating you on the attractiveness scale from a 20yo Megan Fox is 1.5 points?". The girl said non-chalantly: "Well yeah, I guess she fits the current beauty standard a little bit more than me".

THIS BITCH :feelskek: Are they really this delusional or is it all an act of self-preservation? Imagine if your average Joe at work said: "Yeah I've often been compared to a young Brad Pitt".
Simps inflate their ego

Yeah but do they have no grasp on reality at all?
They understand everything nigga. They just act like that because they all know they will have an army of simps defending their BS

Juggernaut law causes some of this

Greatly. They see being used for sex as being desired.
Indeed
It's the only thing they're good at in modern times

Every bitch rates herself 7+, how can everyone be above average?

Simps, Their Girlfriends, and Chad dumpster divers.
Yeah, it's like someone living in a world where everyone is telling them that 2+2=5 and eventually they believe it without really thinking about it. For an average woman to think she's even in the same ballpark as prime Megan Fox is just insane.