Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Womens height obsession is CREEPY as fuck (Brutal)

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
This is the proof that you can't take them seriously when they talk about equality :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Most manlets are the same height as many women or even taller, so if they REALLY cared about equality they would be fine being the same height and give manlets a chance, but they want a dude who is A LOT TALLER.

The shorter the fucking foid, the more she is obsessed with tall dudes. :feelspuke::feelskek: It's fucking disgusting.

This shows how deep their daddy complex goes. They want to be like a little girl again next to a gigantic guy. They don't want fucking equality. They want a dude who is FAR SUPERIOR to her and who looks down on her like a little child jfl. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This shows how fragile their femininity really is. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

And they accuse US of being pedos. They are the fucking pedos. It doesn't matter whether you larp as the victim or the perpetrator, if you get off on such a creepy dynamic you are a sick, disgusting pedo. There is something wrong with womens heads. :dafuckfeels: :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
The dude on the pic would still mog me even with an average height

They are very primtive. They need a big male to feel safe. It is all old primitive ape behaviour. Bigger = stronger = can protect me and beat up other males.

All Merican women are ruined tbh.

WOMEN GO FOR HEIGHT OVER FACE

Look how happy and submissive she is, as if she is mocking me intentionally, yes she probably is that god damn whore

ngl bro it's really weird af, and how they're always demanding taller and taller men, almost like they're somehow filtering out men as much as possible (because of the endless options they have ofc)

I never heard of women preferring shorter men, but trust me, that was a time where some women would prefer men about their own height

Look how happy and submissive she is, as if she is mocking me intentionally, yes she probably is that god damn whore
Women are really demonic. They get wet seeing other men suffer.

That is the reason why they moan so loud during sex btw. This deserves it's own thread. It's to make loser males feel suicidal and commit sudoku or if they are superior to kill the man she has sex with and fuck her himself.

Everything about women is fucking barbaric and disgusting. Also see the dog/lesbian/daughter and rape pill. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Because she wants to get rid of her subhuman genes
These cunts are obsessed with genes

Women are more obsessed with biology than the craziest fucking SS doctors in the 3rd Reich

What a fucking meme gender

it is pretty gross when i see a 4’9 toilet with her 6’ bf ngl

Nah this is pure manlet cope. Bigger animal is better. Barring extreme cases like 8ft

I remember one time I asked some girls why they prefered taller guy, they answered cause of the cocks...

couldn't he find a less subhuman foid with all that height :waitwhat:

Internally foids wish all manlets dead but don't talk because muh virtue point (and they're obsessed with it too)

SJWs are trying to conflate age gaps with pedophilia (look up keemstar, a bunch of people are calling him a pedo because his girlfriend is 20, yes i know he's a faggot, no i don't actually like him but this is still bullshit). We should conflate height-gaps with pedophilia since the girl in the OP looks like a child next to her chad.

women are height supremacists

I didn't realize femininity was a thing until you mentioned it. But after some thinking, it makes sense to me.

Foids in the Anglosphere, pretty much realize that they are manly looking (and fat). They spend a lot of time in front of the mirror and realize this over time. That is why foids universally dislike Asian men because Asian men look a lot more younger and feminine than they do. White foids have defined jaws and bony faces compared to Asian men with no jaws, fat round faces, and no facial hair. And white foids are often the same height or even taller than Asian men.

Apply this reasoning to whites only without taking Asian men into consideration; white foids would feel insecure with shorter white men (literally, whether it concerns their femininity or being protected by other male aggressors). And if the foid is financially well off or doing ok-ish financially, she would be willing to wait until her late 30s or mid 40s before settling with an older 50+ year old rich male of average height/looks. That or just not marry at all (which forms up a noticeable chunk of the white female population age 40 - 50, at least where I live).

Foid's selfishness, hypergamy, freedom and independence literally destroys society and civilization.

Feminism imo, would be a projection of foid's insecurity about their femininity. That is why the biggest feminists are usually always a combination of fat, ugly, or flat (no tits or ass whatsoever). Attractive beckies or stacies are only feminists in behavior when it comes to low value men (a combination of short, ethnic, ugly, or poor). Other than that they seem normal, submissive, and feminine to high value tall rich chads.

Last edited:
Short foids actually pass on their short genes to their sons....

Who suffer....

Foids think genetic quality does not apply to them.

In egg donations - any foids horrible genetics are accepted.

In sperm donation - Only 5 percent of applicants are considered.

It's bullshit. It's not equality.

It's actually engineered eugenics by piece of shit jews - They will be fucking murdered by the public all over the world causing them to escape to Israel...