Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women's entire world revolves around sex

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Women call men sex obsessed but if you think about it they're just projecting. Women on average even through they have a lower sex drive are way more obsessed with sex. Let's look at their hobbies. Usually their music such as need cardio b or Abdel? What's the fat Chicks name? All sing about previous relationships, sex, and romance. If you look at female focused TV shows and comedies they all revolve around romance and sex. Almost everything women do revolves around sex. Makeup? Gotta please Chad! Etc...

Then let's look at their insults and arguments. "You have a small dick!" "You're a virgin!" All sex related. And I know men also use sex related insults but it's way less than women do. If a man even tries to explain something a woman can say "you have a small dick!" And society will support it. Women's entire existence is built around sex.

Also they fixate on dick and boobs

Women call men sex obsessed but if you think about it they're just projecting. Women on average even through they have a lower sex drive are way more obsessed with sex. Let's look at their hobbies. Usually their music such as need cardio b or Abdel? What's the fat Chicks name? All sing about previous relationships, sex, and romance. If you look at female focused TV shows and comedies they all revolve around romance and sex. Almost everything women do revolves around sex. Makeup? Gotta please Chad! Etc...

Then let's look at their insults and arguments. "You have a small dick!" "You're a virgin!" All sex related. And I know men also use sex related insults but it's way less than women do. If a man even tries to explain something a woman can say "you have a small dick!" And society will support it. Women's entire existence is built around sex.
Nice, you made it into a post so more people can see. :feelsokman:

Also they fixate on dick and boobs
Yep, and also slut shaming is higher among women than it is men. And every insult towards other women is sex related such as "pick me." Everything revolves around sex for them.

What else would their world revolve around? It's not like females have anything to offer in the intellectual realm. They know that their fuckholes are the only thing that gives them worth.

They are built for it

They are built for it
Yep, it's their entire purpose and without the ability to get pregnant they'll go on a never ending quest to fuck Chad, or fuck Chads without ever fulfilling their purpose. Brutal.

da5

ironic, coming from an incel. kettle calling the pot black, haha

1.3k upvotes
57 comments
I don't even use reddit. It gives me brain damage.

They use their words to inflict damage and often times they go for mens sexuality because it's so tied to our ego. So more than just being sex obsessed they are sadistic evil cunts who map your insecurities and try to insult you. but yeah they fakeup fraud for breeding hypergamy and attention

They are living wombs

They use their words to inflict damage and often times they go for mens sexuality because it's so tied to our ego. So more than just being sex obsessed they are sadistic evil cunts who map your insecurities and try to insult you. but yeah they fakeup fraud for breeding hypergamy and attention
Women hate weakness in men and will strike at it in anyway they can. If you tell them an insecurity they'll remember it and use it again you in the future.

i do, haha... occasionally meaning like once a month or so... normally not incel related, but still draining nonetheless...
Even if it's just something like fucking Mario Kart there's always brain dead niggers in the comment talking in a condescending tone.

We need to bring back concentration camps for them

Women are all manipulative Foids. Satan is always seen as male but in reality he was female.

Women are all manipulative Foids. Satan is always seen as male but in reality he was female.
Doubt. Satan just takes advantage of their stupid nature to manipulate mankind into a slumber party with him in hell.

Because everyone knows deep down the only purpose of a woman is for sex.

Normies in general are obsessed with sex but yes women are the most obsessed. I went to a local comedy show and literally 80% of the jokes were something about sex or relationships.

Women's entire existence is built around sex.
Men's too.

However, foids only need to spread their legs in order to spread their genes.

It is men who have to hunt, fight other tribes, establish a command hierarchy, a complex language with which to make strategies for survival and social dominance, build civilization, domesticate plants and animals, genetically engineer plants to be more productive, build rockets and satellites and microchips, etc.

So, foids haven't evolved any incentive to develop complex thought beyond "creampie my pussy, Chad" or "I love you beta boy, let's make love and in a couple months you'll help me raise this kid I've made with Chad", while men were the ones who had to make sure the tribe thrived, and foids and kids (but I repeat myself) were cared for.

So, "sex" for men, is the entirety of human achievement --- mathematics, philosophy, war, art, hunting, agriculture, civilization, electronics etc.
While "sex" for foids is merely the spreading of legs, which is the only skill they need in order to thrive.

OP is not wrong, but he'd be more correct if he had said that the entirety of a foid's intellect is built around coitus, that is: copulation, since foids were never required to achieve anything else in order to procreate their genes; meanwhile men have been selected for having the capacity to attend to other matters, such as providing safety and resources for foids and kids.

Last edited:
Normies in general are obsessed with sex but yes women are the most obsessed. I went to a local comedy show and literally 80% of the jokes were something about sex or relationships.
Exactly, it's all they can talk about because they have nothing else. Men have ambition, women have ambition to rise up the social circle and get sex.

Even among streamers, whenever a man does well its usually for his skill, a woman on the other hand lacks skill and is usually popular for one reason only:feelsclown::feelsclown:

Even among streamers, whenever a man does well its usually for his skill, a woman on the other hand lacks skill and is usually popular for one reason only:feelsclown::feelsclown:
Yep and then they play the victim and blame sexism when people call them out on their blatant harlotry.

Let's look at their hobbies
Do most foids even have hobbies? I asked my sister about her hobbies over Christmas and it amounted to art and taking pictures for social media.

Do most foids even have hobbies? I asked my sister about her hobbies over Christmas and it amounted to art and taking pictures for social media.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Their hobbies are fucking Chads and gossiping.

Female podcasts and comedians seem to only talk about their random hookups

Women call men sex obsessed but if you think about it they're just projecting.
Absolutely.

Most foid's entire life revolves around finding ways to get sex with Chad and exploit betas to pay the bill for her.

Less than 6% of working foids save a single penny for their retirement. They blow their entire salary in clothes, make-up, salons, etc. and tickets to expensive venues to look prettier and available to Chad. They all count on their seduction skills to find her a Chad, or in the very least some stupid betabuxx to exploit and later divorce-rape.

It's impressive that foids have a similar (albeit slightly smaller) brainpower to men, yet they have NEVER come up with ANY original ideas whatsoever. How many philosophers, inventors, scientists, artistic geniuses have been foids? None. Some were competent, yes, but none were genius. With very rare exceptions (less than 1 in a thousand) foids use 100% of their brainpower to acquire Chad's sperm, to exploit betabuxxers and scapegoat their failings onto omega males such as us incels. This is another argument why foids shouldn't be considered persons, but livestock. They can't think on anything other than acquiring sex from Chad, seducing and exploiting betas and scapegoating omegas. Their entire brainpower is sex, sex, sex... not unlike a bonobo.

Last edited:
The thing I hate about life in 2023 is that this equally describes men.

Their hobbies are being sluts for Chads, invading male spaces to get attention, and doing Chad's hobbies to make him like them more.

I’m getting tired of sex taking over in comedy generally. It’s cheap and stupid.

Most normies in general don’t have hobbies. Having them requires a degree of independent thought and taste wholly absent in the vast majority of the population. Observe how small every hobby community is (except those having to do with consumption of major media franchises, specifically whatever FPS du jour is in the trough…but even those aren’t that big in the grand scheme of things).

Because of Feminists and LGBT men are ostracized for even making the mistake of breathing

based and true

I think people forget this goes for normies too.

Woman are just trash ass gossippers , and nagging