Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Women's empowerement showcased in one short clip (Chad only of course)

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Don't forget that all of these foids are some guy's daughter. Dude worked hard and raised her for 18 years just for her to do this

Got an Alternate link? Can’t view on iOS

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

She's just exploring herself

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

THEY'RE JUST HAVING FUN INKLER

ea6.png

i wonder what they would say if u opened the door to that degenerate class and called them all a bunch of disgusting whores. How could they possibly respond. They all look like carbon copies of each other too its honestly just pathetic

i wonder what they would say if u opened the door to that degenerate class and called them all a bunch of disgusting whores. How could they possibly respond. They all look like carbon copies of each other too its honestly just pathetic
They'd call you names and try to get you fired from your job later tbh. They'd probably say on social media that some evil misogynist interrupted their workout to say mean things (while leaving out what they were doing of course)

They'd call you names and try to get you fired from your job later tbh. They'd probably say on social media that some evil misogynist interrupted their workout to say mean things (while leaving out what they were doing of course)

women are evil and manipulative. whore privilege gets innocent men killed or falsely imprisoned every day just out of spite. Even if u provided evidence to back up those words, you would still get blamed.

can someone please upload it in another format for mobilecels?

They practice how to twerk on Chad's cock, once they are married to Billy the betabuxxer they will give him starfish sex

They practice how to twerk on Chad's cock, once they are married to Billy the betabuxxer they will give him starfish sex

signaling their virtues while on their knees. Female empowerment can be so poetic. :lul:

Seems most people recognize me with this avi.
Which one do you like better?
I mean this coping one fits the forum but i liked the other one more. But tbh i feel you, people recognize me because of my avi, when i changed it they struggled

I liked the previous one better tbh, always makes me laugh for whatever reason.
Thanks for the input, I might change it back at this rate then lol.
I mean this coping one fits the forum but i liked the other one more. But tbh i feel you, people recognize me because of my avi, when i changed it they struggled
alright ill just change it back

Jfl at cucks who try to protect these whores from being raped.

They aren't even doing it as a joke or something. This is legit what they take seriously in life.
meme gender
Jfl at cucks who try to protect these whores from being raped.

Imagine if that was a group of men practising doggy style, they would be branded as animals.