Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Womens' dating standards in 2050:

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
It's 2050, women will only date you if you are:

- multi millionaire, 500k yearly income minimum
- 6'7'' or above
- roided physique like zyzz or mike ohearn
- nobel prize winner
- cock above 8 inches
- owning a minimum of 3 houses spread across at least 2 different countries
- at least one guiness world record

Meanwhile 98% of men remain sexless worker ants and will die an early death due to lack of love and affection but nobody cares because they just didn't "try hard enough" and didn't "put in the work" so they have only themselves to blame.

In 2050 my pp will aready be half-dead so idc

By the point, if america isn't stop, a good chunk of men will become trannies and normies will be force to either be homo or incels, it never began for Gen Alphacels

Honestly boys, if you don't have a guiness world record to your name: Are you even trying? Not worthy of a qweeeenz time.

The only men who foids actually see in 2050 will probably meet any standards foids might have, because all the lesser men will be shuttled away to labor camps and forced to work as glorified slaves for food scrip and some bonus mindless goyslop if they exceed their quota for the day. No family, either, whores and Chads can be lab-grown if so wished. Just wait until Amazon stops paying their workers in actual currency, I estimate that happening at least within the decade. And the bluepill will still be a thing. :feelshaha:

if you don't own half of the galaxy and have 300 meters dick then u will rot in this forum until the end of time

It do be over

Honestly boys, if you don't have a guiness world record to your name: Are you even trying? Not worthy of a qweeeenz time.
not worth a 50y flap roast beef

They'll accept me if I become the ultimate Saint:forcedsmile:.

Not all though, hope springs eternal like I keep saying to myself - a yandere girlfriend a la Yuno or a shy, submissive, traditional oriented anime enjoying one is still attainable.

if you don't own half of the galaxy and have 300 meters dick then u will rot in this forum until the end of time
If you aren't even ninja village chief how the hell can you expect to get a cute kunoichi wife, over for genincels