Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women's brain is at least 10x less developed than men's brain

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

All Hail Elliot Rodger
★★★★
Men Nobel prize laureates: 894
Women Nobel prize laureates: 64

And the vast majority of women Nobel laureates have won the prize in meme areas that require 0 IQ and creativity such as literature or peace, no wonder only 5 women have won the Nobel prize in physics and only 8 in chemistry.

If we look at the Fields medal (which is the equivalent of the Nobel prize in matematics) only 7 women have won it compared to 210 men jfl.

Foids have subhuman brains. We should keep them strictly to the kitchen. Their job is to make babies and clean the house, not to mess in political affairs, healthcare etc.
They are destroying the world white men have built for millennia in just a few decades.

Last edited:
Water tbh but based

I swear this is the deadest time for the entire forum it`s 8am for me

Foids have subhuman brains. We should keep them strictly to the kitchen. Their job is to make babies and clean the house, not to mess in political affairs, healthcare etc.

And the vast majority of women Nobel laureates have won the prize in meme areas that require 0 IQ and creativity such as literature or peace, no wonder only 5 women have won the Nobel prize in physics and only 8 in chemistry.

If we look at the Fields medal (which is the equivalent of the Nobel prize in matematics) only 7 women have won it compared to 210 men jfl.

They are destroying the world white men have built for millennia in just a few decades.
Water.
By nature, men have been the protagonists of all history and progress since the beginning. Foids, with few exceptions, have only ever been on the sidelines.

Water.
By nature, men have been the protagonists of all history and progress since the beginning. Foids, with few exceptions, have only ever been on the sidelines.
Yea but somehow foids still refuse to believe it so I hit them with numbers

Yea but somehow foids still refuse to believe it so I hit them with numbers
The world stopped making sense and turned to shit when foids and ethnics started refusing to accept their place and started demanding "equality" with white men

Muh women have been barred from most opprotunities

The world stopped making sense and turned to shit when foids and ethnics started refusing to accept their place and started demanding "equality" with white men
if it ever gets to that point just genocide us or make sure no more sentient ethnics like me are alive to consciously experience the suffering, not like you people would take me seriously in such a scenario

Greetings and salutations IT

It's even more lopsides when you consider patents