Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Falchion

Banned
-
User was banned for this post.
I can never get the attention of girls. Every single one I’ve met seems so superficial. They always go for the brain dead chads instead of people who are actual sentient human beings.

You just ugly nigga its okay i have the same problem

User was banned for this post. Matches IP with OP.
It's beacuse women are too fucking stupid to realise that they should please men. Not your fault that these women believe they have rights

JFL if you think intelligence has anything to do with female attraction to men. Face, height, NT. That's it.

It’s all about pheromones I suppose

Men are attracted to all kinds of women, women are only attracted to one type of man, that is, the alpha Chad jock. Biology.

It's beacuse women are too fucking stupid to realise that they should please men. Not your fault that these women believe they have rights
"They should please men"
Hey there IT

I can never get the attention of girls. Every single one I’ve met seems so superficial. They always go for the brain dead chads instead of people who are actual sentient human beings.

attraction seems all instinct animal based side of us, think about the times you fapped you're not really getting analytical or being sentient its like eating food its some urge that takes over, a satanic shit wave and you're in it

Because women haven't evolved past the Neolithic, age. We just gotta accept that. There's a reason why nature is often characterized as female in a lot of cultures, and that's because they just can't change.

attraction seems all instinct animal based side of us, think about the times you fapped you're not really getting analytical or being sentient its like eating food its some urge that takes over, a satanic shit wave and you're in it
That’s definitely true from what I’ve seen. People have sex with no thought involved. We really are animals after all

H Y P E R G A M Y

Status
Not open for further replies.