Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women would rather remain celibate than date an Incel.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Women already have low sex drives from the get-go. When having sex they always to get something out of it or else they'll feel repulsed about it and this emanates from their subconscious-self. 

We hear many stories from Reddit of girlfriends and wives denying to have sex with their husbands. Furthermore, this goes to show you that woman, have the natural innate ability to go celibate. Going celibate is easier for women than men, but yet they get a unlimited offers to have sex, and if it were reversed, we'd be living in a better world today. Because sex fuels our energy and ignites the fire within us to do shit, heck even look at Leonardo Di Caprio travelling around the world, and doing shit.

Back-to-topic (or tl:dr), women having low sex drive + celibacy + not-being psychological turned on + getting asked many times = makes it easier it for them to reject low value men or Incels. Many times, they could easily sit out for years away from the dating scene, and not have sex for years. They are certainly celibate women out there that didn't had sex for years, but they aren't going to break their dry-spell with us.

Women rather fuck eachother than incels.
They prefer dogs/horses over us.

Cynistic said:

They can coast off the oxytocin for up to 6 months after a single lay with Chad.

Water is wet.

Incels would rather remain celibate than date a landwhale.

I dont agree, i dont think whoman has low sex-drive otherwise there would be 0 motives to ride the cock carousel.

They just have no sex drive on Sub5 man, just it.

Spidey said:

Yes, and rightly so.

Landwhales doesnt even count as woman.

KilluminoidBR said:
Yes, and rightly so.

Landwhales doesnt even count as woman.

And incels don't even count as men.

Water is wet.

/thread

Cynistic said:
100%
TheRealChincel said:
They can coast off the oxytocin for up to 6 months after a single lay with Chad.
Yeah. Or 9 months to give birth to Chads baby whilst their betabux hubbies provide for them :heh:

SUPERCEL said:
Water is wet.
Lol.

Spidey said:
Then you're a volcel/fakecel.

KilluminoidBR said:
I dont agree, i dont think whoman has low sex-drive otherwise there would be 0 motives to ride the cock carousel.
They just have no sex drive on Sub5 man, just it.
Women have lower sex drives than men on average. Women with higher T = have a higher sex drive, that in itself should answer your problem. Having T is the culprit for many mens sexual frustrations.

Lol @ fakecels/dumbcels.

idkwattodowithlife said:

Volcel =/= fakecel.

Stop coping. Majority of people on this forum, are standardscel.

Most incels would rather remain celibate than date this person:
latest

Spidey said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Volcel =/= fakecel.
latest
Literally all she has to do is lose the weight and she would be presentable.

True. I was on CL on valentine's day (aside from celebrating the mass shooting with all of you) and a woman posted there and asked if I was fit or good looking, and i'm thinking... no? Why would a good looking person be looking for dates on valentine's day?

Lots of women were there because they would rather be single and picky than be with us. One guy here gymcelled on valentine's day and talked about all the Stacys there.

Crustaciouse said:

So you would date her?

Spidey said:
Volcel =/= fakecel.

latest

I'd fuck her.

Spidey said:
Crustaciouse said:
So you would date her?
If she lost some weight, that is literally the only standard. Some woman can even pull off having the weight if it is distributed nicely.

Spidey said:
Volcel =/= fakecel.

latest
If you don't fuck her, then you're a Fakecel.

Incels don't have enough wiggle room to date their looksmatched.

Majority of men have to date below their looksmatched.

Spidey said:

Eh, not into bestiality.

Spidey said:
And incels don't even count as men.

Water is wet.

/thread

idkwattodowithlife said:
If you don't fuck her, then you're a Fakecel.

Incels don't have enough wiggle room to date their looksmatched.

Majority of men have to date below their looksmatched.

No, being obese is a choice, being ugly not.

You are not volcel if you dont want to settle for a 120 kilos landwhale. Thats pure self-hate.

Women would turn lesbian rather than date us anyway

KilluminoidBR said:
No, being obese is a choice, being ugly not.

You are not volcel if you dont want to settle for a 120 kilos landwhale. Thats pure self-hate.

And attraction is not a choice either. Do incels expect women to just suddenly develop attraction for them when they themselves say they are too ugly.

I agree with you but my point is it's the same for both genders.

Single women i see not in relationships are fucking 3-4 guys in rotation at any given time..women in relationships are usually fucking thier boyfriends and atleast one other dude..therr are monogamous unicorns but i think they are just good at hiding thier side dick.

Females just put on a show that they are not having sex to keep from looking slutty. I think this is innate behaivor..its instinctual to keep thier sex lives hidden. I think women are disgusted by incels not sex.

We should all be celibates until we find a worthy partner to spend the rest of our lives with. Except I'm a truecel, so that isn't in the cards for me.