Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women would rather choose a fat, lazy slob chad than a muscular, ambitious incel

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
18278362 789480517873411 7324153979183689048 o

Repeat after me :

B O N E S
O
N
E
S

If they are trying to breed sure

For the dna

Lets stop coping though shall we, less than 0.01% of incels can be described as muscular and ambitious.

Incels are better described by words like "Balding, unemployed, neurotic, autistic, Indian"

Foids have better bone detection than X ray vision.

He gets to have sex with young non-deformed, non-fat females because he has good BONES

What's even worse is normies look at this and say "looks don't matter" because she is with a fat guy

Dogs do not have good bones though.

Genetics > everything

For sure that chick ain’t no Stacy though mabey a 4/10 at best and after he impregnates her she’s going to gain tons of weight knocking her down to a 1

nature > nurture
DNA > work
chris-pratt-diet-fat.jpg

if you are a fatcel and you look like this fucking kill yourself

Lets stop coping though shall we, less than 0.01% of incels can be described as muscular and ambitious.

Incels are better described by words like "Balding, unemployed, neurotic, autistic, Indian"
That was kinda my though too...

Fucking clueless newcel copers

BONES
LOOK AT HIS BONES

Doesnt matter if he looks liek shit or not, if a guy has bones , he will get sex
You can be looksmaxxed into oblivion but if your mandible is narrow and recessed you will never get anything

I was a gymcel, I was ambitious, still nothing. Even trying hard at it (500+ aproaches).

I've noticed this too, Chads can be fat and still get good looking women, especially bad boy/thug chads. Yeah it's about your bones. And your height.

I've never driven in a car alone with a girl my age

You said something true. Media,and people in general,are sure that the "incel problem" is something american. Here he have a lot of asians,blacks,europeans and evn latinos as me.

Yes one of the most important things you have to accept in life is that women are more shallow than men. They are extremely superficial and only care about looks. This is the reason why I have always failed with women: my face is too offputting to most women.

Scratch the unemployed part, most incels aren't retarded lazy fucks who somehow think their life is going to get better by being poor on top of being unattractive.

Fat cant hide his superior germanic genes

> Chad
> Fat

Go ahead and pick one for me

I've noticed this too, Chads can be fat and still get good looking women, especially bad boy/thug chads. Yeah it's about your bones. And your height.
I work so hard to convey this message. Even if you're not 10/10 in looks if you're tall and have good bone structure your chances are high. Truest of incels are manlets and framelets not facelets.