Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill women would rather be with disabled or autistic chad than healthy than with ugly healthy males

Inbredcel

Inbredcel

Recruit
★★
I find it interesting that women would rahter be with a disabled or retarded chad than with an ugly man. In fact, even an infertile mental chad is better than a short or ugly man.

I'd go as far as saying that women will chose a disabled, retarded and infertile chad over an average man.

It's interesting because it makes no sense from an evolutionary perspective.

Nothing wrong with having autism, etc, but women being shallow is wrong.

Last edited:
I am short, ugly and mentally-ill. Foids, with the exception of Deángelis, have always treated me terribly.

Justus Grossbier:

Screenshot from 2022 01 29 14 04 25

Last edited:
Yep brutal indeed

I find it interesting that women would rahter be with a disabled or retarded chad than with an ugly man. In fact, even an infertile mental chad is better than a short or ugly man.

I'd go as far as saying that women will chose a disabled, retarded and infertile chad over an average man.

It's interesting because it makes no sense from an evolutionary perspective.
This is not true. I wish it were.
t. autist :cryfeels:

disables womens holes should be distributed for free use amongst incels

I have nothing to add.

Oh for sure. Those who deny this aren’t blackpilled and will say “muh NT:feelstastyman:”, chad doesn’t need to be NT to get girls.
A chad doesn't need to be NT, but a normie or chadlite does

so you are an autistic chad?
Obviously not a chad else ytf would I be here? I'm rather tall and I workout a lot but still can't even get a date because I'm autistic. Autism is a death sentence, autistic chad is an oxymoron.:blackpill:

Like everybody didn’t already know that

Like everybody didn’t already know that
well I only realised that today after watching YouTube couples of disabled chads/high tier beckies. It's surprising to me that women even reject average guys.

the only way to get a woman to look past your looks is if you make at least 300k/year.

so you are an autistic chad?
he is coping.if he was actually good looking he would have a girl(unless his standards are stacy tier only.which is commendable if he is chad since he doesn't want to rob women of other man).

Makes every sense.
Children are a liability.