Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Women would rather be single with a dog than to be with a subhuman like you

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
We even get mogged by dogs, this is awful. It goes to show that females view us as nothing more than slaves

We even get mogged by dogs, this is awful. It goes to show that females view us as nothing more than slaves
Only if we simp bro...out of sight...out of mind for these FOIDS..

nsplsh_50584150345047426a3645~mv2_d_6144_4096_s_4_2.jpg

Jawmogs me

Dogpill deniers are not blackpilled

even the dog is a chad.

Was walking the other day through the park and saw two snails mating . So i conveniently squashed these MF with my sneakers .

Was walking the other day through the park and saw two snails mating . So i conveniently squashed these MF with my sneakers .
I confess..I cock blocked flies mating on my wall last month...they kept trying to come back to the same spot after I kept breaking it up...eventually I killed one...

I confess..I cock blocked flies mating on my wall last month...they kept trying to come back to the same spot after I kept breaking it up...eventually I killed one...
why not just catch the fly put them in the fridge for a while and then if there still alive peel off there wings and legs and after that you kill it.

why not just catch the fly put them in the fridge for a while and then if there still alive peel off there wings and legs and after that you kill it.
Damn homie...too much work..just to get it over with to stop insect from getting insect pussy?? Lmao..I dnt hate flies...just if I'm not getting ass in my house..neither does anything else of gods creation get ass in my house..lmaaoo...but I killed one cause he refused to accept that message....SEE? Now he learning....(I left his carcass on the wall hoping other would eat off of it)

if you see dogs mating what would you do to them.
Shiitttt...depending on the breed..lmmaooo..I once kicked 2 medium sized dogs down a flight of stairs...of course..I was too late..they were still stuck with each other...lmmaaooo

Shiitttt...depending on the breed..lmmaooo..I once kicked 2 medium sized dogs down a flight of stairs...of course..I was too late..they were still stuck with each other...lmmaaooo
why didnt you just kill the dogs you should of just bashed them to death and skin them alive after that eat the flesh after that you cook it of course.

why didnt you just kill the dogs you should of just bashed them to death and skin them alive after that eat the flesh after that you cook it of course.
Againt my moral code to eat canines....

Agree. Especially that stupid husky dog.

Good.

This is what sexhavers deserve, no matter their species.

Chad is a house slave, we are field slaves. They expect us to work and never see us.

I hate all their dog posts on social media. It's pretty obvious that they're not empathetic when it comes to actual fellow humans.

I hate all their dog posts on social media. It's pretty obvious that they're not empathetic when it comes to actual fellow humans.
alot of female dog lovers are under cover lgbxyzs

you know what will be funny a incel brother should take the dog and kill it so female owner cries.