Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Women would literally fuck their pet cats rather than having a meaningful relationship with a human.

psychotic_cock69

psychotic_cock69

बलात्कारी जग्गू
★★
Chinese woman would just cook that cat into a nice stew

@B/W muttcel Do you think the dogpill is as prevalent in South Africa as it is in the States?

Most definitely, you can't escape it I see it everywhere, only with white women though
WTF I thought it was an american thing kek. I do believe that there are foids that'll fuck animals instead of incels. But I don't think were there yet as a country lol or I could be coping who knows?

Bro just at the habits of white women. My last oneitis had a big fucking dog that she was obsessed with and would even pay attention to me talking while she was petting it
Can she get Chad?

Yeah she got chad a while ago, made a post about it
So a dog serves as a substitute option. I wonder how many potentially suitable husbands did she reject over the years.

Mogged yet again by a cat. White women and their usual animal instincts :feelspuke:

We all know Hindus love dogs instead of cats. I hope IS-Hind slaughter many Hindus and Sikhs in the upcoming attacks in New Delhi and elsewhere.