Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Women would eventually give up their rights ALL by themselves for Chad. All because they are Submissive

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
"Submission is Freedom" is a popular quote used by submissive women, which are growing in large amounts due the lack of male dominance in western society.. These photos right here just like 50 shades of grey are just enough evidence that women fantasize giving up their rights for Chad.. What women wouldn't? According to them Submission is Freedom.. Freedom from responsibility and the dangers of real life..

Women, especially extremely submissive women are slowly running out of dominant men.. It may not look like it now, but the average amount of testosterone levels plummeted over the years.. Overtime women will start to realize that something has to change when the amount of Chads start to DECREASE and feminism and female empowerment isn't helping it.. They will start to thirst for dominance, the less chad the greater the thirst.. Women can call their submissive desires a "fantasy'" but all of them know that they can be fulfilled just like many times in history..

To put it simply, any society without a dominant male will be replaced by a society WITH one.. Thus a society with feminism will eventually crumble and women will give up bashing toxic masculinity and surrender themselves for their "freedom" from responsibilities. I predict that in 200 years women will be slaves once again to another dominant male patriarchy.. But this time by choice.. Just let nature take course Bro!

Don't forget to read this article http://theconversation.com/women-sh...-men-so-is-gender-inequality-inevitable-98159

Last edited:
I talk to a woman online (anonymously harassing her) and she said she would have eaten shit if her last Chad told her to.

Too bad i will never be a chad

Make low iQ Chad president and get him to enslave foids.

Im the submissive one. Im a beta male
I am too. We should surround women with people like us so they begin to starve and crave for dominance. Btw its over before it started for beta males like us.
Make low iQ Chad president and get him to enslave foids.
based

femminism is made to free foids from slavment from non chad males, so they can submit to chad instead, foids already have no rights when chad is around

Why? I like being a beta male. I want to be taken care of and walked through life
Me too but women will never love a beta male.
I accepted that i will die alone because of it

Just alphamax br0

Me too but women will never love a beta male.
I accepted that i will die alone because of it
It's over for betas, I hope you find peace betacels.

Trump is chad?
He's a moneymaxxed chad if he were an ordinary guy he would be ogrecelled the fuck out and probably already dead like his brother.

He's a moneymaxxed chad if he were an ordinary guy he would be ogrecelled the fuck out and probably already dead like his brother.
Trump was actually quit decent looking when he was young ngl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back