Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women won't stop staring at me on the bus again

Gundamcel69

Gundamcel69

Autistcel, Subhuman
-
This is an update from an old post of mine. Whenever I happen to be on the bus at the same time as her she still stares at me, no matter what I do. I even but my Switch away in my jacket pocket and played a game on my phone and she was still giving me a death stare. I literally haven't done or said anything to her except exist near her as a currycel. Next time I see her I'm going to try and confront her and ask her what I did wrong. I won't let this bitch walk away until she gives me the answers I'm entitled to!

Stop bragging

kek still I can believe you that toilet wanted you to approach her so that she could begin a scene and send you to prison.
Foids are naturally racists against curries after all.

lmao foids looking at you like that means they LIKE you. if she didn't like you then she would look away in disgust

Stop bragging

truecels never get a single stare by foids

Brag
lmao foids looking at you like that means they LIKE you. if she didn't like you then she would look away in disgust

truecels never get a single stare by foids
At most I get a quick glance then she makes sure to never make eye contact again

This is an update from an old post of mine. Whenever I happen to be on the bus at the same time as her she still stares at me, no matter what I do. I even but my Switch away in my jacket pocket and played a game on my phone and she was still giving me a death stare. I literally haven't done or said anything to her except exist near her as a currycel. Next time I see her I'm going to try and confront her and ask her what I did wrong. I won't let this bitch walk away until she gives me the answers I'm entitled to!
Keep me updated would like to know too

they want your dick bro

whats ur height?

GrAY moment
dude theres like fucking 10 new GrAYs shitting up ID now with their cringy bullshit and all replying to each others posts. they should be fucking beat by their overlords (us)

Mentalcel chadlite

Chads.is

JoinedOct 1, 2019Posts256Online4d 1h 1m

Creepshot her