Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee “Women with social anxiety are treated horrible in society”

Man with social anxiety don't exsist, or rope.

this foid must be ugly as fuck then, no chads are approaching her :feelshaha:

The male social anxiety matches of the foids in that thread have already killed themselves

I have social anxiety and I can definitely sympathizing with her plight. SA makes ppl think you are an arrogant asshole when in reality you're just too scared to talk to them. That being said, men with SA have it way worse. You repulse women with your weakness and men pick on you.

More like
foids who claim to have social anxiety are not able to get chads

This is a very common pattern in human behavior which you see in folklore a lot.

There will be 3 sisters or daughters, and the youngest is always the most beautiful, cleverest, shy and will naively aim for the highest goal, e.g. marry the prince. Essentially it is a meek stacy.

Then her mediocre becky sisters will become jealous of her virtues, and as a result they will accuse her of things or degrade her or let her be a slave. In the end, the tides will turn, because the moral of those stories is that to defeat the evil of shortsighted normies, one requires cleverness, wisdom and patience.

men with social anxiety get picked on sometimes physically(foids can't relate) and they can't pursue a career and be good at it no matter how much effort they exhibit because higher positions require confidence and social skills.
this toilet thinks she has it hard because people tell her she is shy. and that they thought she can't talk. get the fuck out of here.

I have social anxiety and I can definitely sympathizing with her plight. SA makes ppl think you are an arrogant asshole when in reality you're just too scared to talk to them. That being said, men with SA have it way worse. You repulse women with your weakness and men pick on you.
True and relatable.