Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women with pubes are fucking repulsive

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

El Violador
★★
Hairy cunts are some of the nastiest abominations on the planet. I never want to be anywhere near one in my life. They are instant boner killers and if a bitch showed me hers, I'd hold her down and scrape off her pubes with a serrated knife. It'd be messy and bloody but it'd be much more appealing than looking at her disgusting bushy cunt.

Hairless pussy has always been the most appealing to me, in fact, that's literally the only kind of pussy that is appealing to me. Women with jungles on their genitalia are disgusting freaks. body hair on women is nasty in general, but having a hairy cunt is putrid.

Just how women ridicule men for their small dick size, we should ridicule women for how vomit-inducing many of their cunts look. Foids with loose cunts, cunts with beef curtains, or hairy cunts should be shamed by the public.

It's beyond fowl :feelspuke::feelspuke:

They need start shaving their arm pits as well because when they don't they just come off as monkeys.

Just how women ridicule men for their small dick size, we should ridicule women for how vomit-inducing many of their cunts look. Foids with loose cunts, cunts with beef curtains, or hairy cunts should be shamed by the public.
False. Eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind.
The correct way to do things would be to stop foids from dick shaming, not shame them back as revenge.

Also, who the fuck cares, you won't see a pussy irl anyways, so it's none of your business anyways.

Yep. Hairy pussies look nasty. Shave that thing already.

It's beyond fowl :feelspuke::feelspuke:

They need start shaving their arm pits as well because when they don't they just come off as monkeys.
Hairy women to me always seem more beast to me than non-hairy women

The correct way to do things would be to stop foids from dick shaming, not shame them back as revenge.

Also, who the fuck cares, you won't see a pussy irl anyways, so it's none of your business anyways.
not irl life but if I'm looking at leaked nudes of foids online, I don't want to see that shit

Are you shaved then?

Also guess you wont like Asian women, in Asia women usually do not shave their pubes but have straight up full bushy vaginas.

Also guess you wont like Asian women, in Asia women usually do not shave their pubes but have straight up full bushy vaginas.
Why is that?

Are you shaved then?

Sometimes yeah, not much of a point though since I don't have sex but I'd be willing to always do it if I was in a relationship. I actually prefer the feeling when it's shaved. Just feels cleaner and smoother

I guess I wouldn't like many asian women if that's true but that can easily be reversed if they shaved so It's not an unfixable issue

I hate hairy vagina's. If I can shave my pubic hair completely then I don't see why women can't shave their pubic hair.

Why is that?
Because in their culture it's a symbol of sexual health and fertility.

They even have clinics, where doctors transpland hair from their head to down 'there'.

They even have clinics, where doctors transpland hair from their head to down 'there'.
Imagine if they braided their pubes

oh wow, interesting.

Another IT bait? :feelsEhh:

be ready to be called a fag on IT brocel, wish You luck :feelsLightsaber:
yeah never understood the logic behind that insult. If I say "I only like attractive women and not ugly women" they'll call me a cocksucking faggot. Like how does that follow? nothing what I said would even indirectly imply I'm sexually interested in cocks. If I'm quite literally talking about women I'm attracted to, by definition I'm not a fag. Nobody thought this through.

still ragebaiting ...

shaped stubbles are ok. bald is better

yeah never understood the logic behind that insult. If I say "I only like attractive women and not ugly women" they'll call me a cocksucking faggot. Like how does that follow? nothing what I said would even indirectly imply I'm sexually interested in cocks. If I'm quite literally talking about women I'm attracted to, by definition I'm not a fag. Nobody thought this through.
yeah having preferences is gay now apperantly

also what i am about to drop is pure suifuel for these fags, people on IT seem to be these snowflake PC social justice warriors types but every time they try to insult an incel they call him gay as an insult (hOmOpHoBIA in their own words) but at the same time they support fag rights, see how hypocritical and inconsistent they are? at least i am honest and proud to shit on fags, are they trying to hide something?

are they closeted homophobes? :feelshehe:
is this some freudian slip type shit? :feelsPop:

Last edited:
shaped stubbles are ok. bald is better
This.

Body hair on females in general is repulsive. On the face is the worst. And most girls have it when you get close to them (I have a sister). Females should be completely hairless, aside from some light hair on the forearms and a neatly trimmed pubic region (alternating between that and being shaved).

And no, Margot Robbie doesn't have a bush, she implied it when she was talking about the sex scene in The Wolf on Walstreet. She used some sort of bush wig, but she has Brazilian wax.
:feelsdevil:

they’ll tell incels to “practice hygiene” and “shower often”

but when you have a preference for groomed and clean women, you are a disgusting pedophile

should be burned off before the clit is removed. proper appearance is everything in Life.....

I don't mind it. as long as i dont get any diseases from it

Hairy cunts are some of the nastiest abominations on the planet. I never want to be anywhere near one in my life. They are instant boner killers and if a bitch showed me hers, I'd hold her down and scrape off her pubes with a serrated knife. It'd be messy and bloody but it'd be much more appealing than looking at her disgusting bushy cunt.

Hairless pussy has always been the most appealing to me, in fact, that's literally the only kind of pussy that is appealing to me. Women with jungles on their genitalia are disgusting freaks. body hair on women is nasty in general, but having a hairy cunt is putrid.

Just fucking ew, dude imagine the smell. :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

they’ll tell incels to “practice hygiene” and “shower often”

but when you have a preference for groomed and clean women, you are a disgusting pedophile
yep

I'm gonna need some visual examples to understand wtf this post is all about

I like the look of pubes on foids. It makes them look mature enough to be impregnated, though I can see the appeal of shaven. Not like I'll ever see either due to how foids hate how I look.