Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women will never understand how men feel

BSGMANLET

BSGMANLET

Greycel
Me, my mom and my moms friend (which is man) had a debate on how a men reality is different from a women
How different society treats men and she said all men think with there genitals as if women don't do the same. women are getting away with rape,murder,and the mental and physical abuse of children from women is rising because they know they can get away with it because there a women. My mom then said any man can get a women if he just approaches but she herself will turn down any man whose my height 5'6 and fat but she herself said I'm not working out because (I'm a women) While her looksmatch rots in his room all day because he gets rejected even from below average foids. :feelsseriously:She then told me all men are the same and are abusive and think there better than women but she the same type of women that will date a man like that. My biological father was abusive from what I've heard. I've never seen him because I was to young to have any memories of him. He didn't sound like a great guy now that in older and understand. My mother made the decision to date a man older than her when she was younger but will take no responsibility and say it goes both ways which makes no sense. You laid down with someone waay older than you and got married with him and stayed. It's your fault. No accountability. What so ever.Women will never understand how it's like to be a man and even if they think they know. They still won't because our realities are too different and society made it to where we never will.

Sounds like she talks about men in a way that is sexist and degrading to men
Thing is she actively sets out for the type of men she hates. It's always the women that hate men that go for the abusive men.
Just the other day she was looking at some 6'2 thug Tyrone at the laundry mat but calls me weird because I'm respectful. She actively teached me when I was younger to respect women but from what I'm seeing from most modern women including my mother is that they like to be abused or treated horribly.

Of course not, they are just like children. Do you think children understand adult problems? If you deny a kid an ice cream, they will hate you forever. Kids will wish they were adults so they could buy ice cream whenever they want, without grasping the complexities of working to afford things or the fact that eating junk food all the time isn’t good for their health. Foids are the same when they say they would like to be born male, they can only see the positive parts, often, the ones they observe in Chad's life. You shouldn't take them seriously. Once you realise foids are lesser beings, you will grasp why they behave the way they do.