Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

women will never stop killing people tbh

U

uninstall

Banned
-
abortionnation.jpeg

the idea of foids being the compassionate gender is a centuries old meme

Foids are cold blooded murderers. Hate them.

Foids are fucking immoral and disgusting and I hate the fact that I want to fuck them. Fuck me too.

they'll have to support my freedom then, my body my CHOice

I dont care about abortion for 2 reasons: 1.the fetus doesn't even realize it's alive 2.another soul is saved from the depressive slave life here on earth

You should focus more on the male suicides that women cause because of muh chad

I dont care about abortion for 2 reasons: 1.the fetus doesn't even realize it's alive 2.another soul is saved from the depressive slave life here on earth
This tbh.

I have to wonder if some of the incels who are against it hold their negative position on abortion simply because foids are the perpetrators. Seriously I can't tell you how much I'd have rather been aborted. Granted not being irresponsible enough to get pregnant in the first place is much better, but nobody deserves to exist. The "gift" of life isn't one anybody asks to receive.

Tbhtbhb
I prefer abortion over annoying, poor, mentally ill single mothers who will just raise another incel.

have to wonder if some of the incels who are against it hold their negative position on abortion simply because foids are the perpetrators
That's exactly the reason, I dont think that anyone here seriously cares about a pile of flesh and cells with no feelings or consciousness

Women are the biggest killers on the planet.

They must be elimainted.
0698F2C7 7F65 419F 9814 0177649A5F5A

Why do so many folk give a fuck about deid babies. The less folk in the world the better, we've already fucked up this planet. A few million deid babies results in more resources for the living.

Why do so many folk give a fuck about deid babies. The less folk in the world the better, we've already fucked up this planet. A few million deid babies results in more resources for the living.
Agreed tbh

Women are trash

What is abortion? Act of killing of unborn child, nothing more. This is what science says. So called "foetus" is not a TV set or a pencil, but it is a human, who is going to be born. You do not have be a religious person to understand that, everyone thinks in clearly rational, un-Marxist way, understands that. Marxists and Far Leftists do not have the basic respect for life and they dare to lecture others! Mount Everest of hypocrisy!

But what about the children? According to you, mother has a right to kill her own child, isn'it? If so, then everyone has a right to kill someone, without a purpose. It is logic of so called "pro-choice" idiots. 
I am a pragmatic personally and I can accept abortion, only in case of legal and widely used, Capital Punishement. If a mother has given a right to kill her baby, then a State must be given the right to kill its own citizens, epecially chads and stacies. It is a logical conclusion, I think.
If that's the issue, then why not to euthanize already born unwanted children? We can call this a "postnatal abortion". 
Very rational argument.

If that's the issue, then why not to euthanize already born unwanted children? We can call this a "postnatal abortion". 
Very rational argument.
Provided it's done as painlessly as possible, I would accept this, although not for the cause of acquiring more resources. Unwanted children generally grow up to have terrible lives, especially in state care. I think it's very obvious that not acting is dong greater harm than acting in a way to bring about the end of their existence.

I know what you're getting at though, people tend to take arbitrary, inconsistent stances on the subject.

What is abortion? Act of killing of unborn child, nothing more. This is what science says. So called "foetus" is not a TV set or a pencil, but it is a human, who is going to be born. You do not have be a religious person to understand that, everyone thinks in clearly rational, un-Marxist way, understands that. Marxists and Far Leftists do not have the basic respect for life and they dare to lecture others! Mount Everest of hypocrisy!
A fetus is not a child for me and not comparable with using humans as canon fodder or killing 5 year old children
But what about the children? According to you, mother has a right to kill her own child, isn'it? If so, then everyone has a right to kill someone, without a purpose. It is logic of so called "pro-choice" idiots. 
I am a pragmatic personally and I can accept abortion, only in case of legal and widely used, Capital Punishement. If a mother has given a right to kill her baby, then a State must be given the right to kill its own citizens, epecially chads and stacies. It is a logical conclusion, I think
This also comes down to the question what you see as life or not, me personally I dont see any life in a fetus, it doesn't even realize it exists so the comparison to just kill anybody is not right tbh

fowardgrowthmogs me

good riddance on future chad

A fetus is not a child for me and not comparable with using humans as canon fodder or killing 5 year old children
The only measurable difference to me is in it's capacity to suffer, and I think that most people also take this stance, even as a mere intuition, whether they realize it or not.

We don't think twice about crushing an ant, but if we abused say, a dog, and ended up killing it, most would take great issue with that and demand that the perpetrator be punished. Now replace the dog with a human, and that same perpetrator would likely never leave prison.

From my understanding, if you were to kill me painlessly as I slept, and I had no idea that it was coming, then you'd be doing me no wrong(however you have wronged those who care about me, so my parents). Now change the scenario to where I am awake, aware, and it causes me great pain, and now you've done something terrible to me.

Last edited:
It's what they are around for. They are actually the incarnation of selfishness.

Provided it's done as painlessly as possible, I would accept this, although not for the cause of acquiring more resources. Unwanted children generally grow up to have terrible lives, especially in state care. I think it's very obvious that not acting is dong greater harm than acting in a way to bring about the end of their existence.

I know what you're getting at though, people tend to take arbitrary, inconsistent stances on the subject.
Through what we should do that? Through abortion? Or maybe it will be better to restitute death penalty on a massive scale, especially oriented towards chads/stacies, the "scum" of society. Abortion is a crime against non-yet-born baby, these who support it act like hypocrites, being against massive death punishement of criminals. In current situation in Europe, only restitushion of death penalty and even harhser penalties like "life-long tortures" might help. Unfortunately, leftist, liberal policies made Europe unable to defend itself against external threats. We can only watch or try to defend ourselves, on our own. Did you buyed a gun for yourself?

This also comes down to the question what you see as life or not, me personally I dont see any life in a fetus, it doesn't even realize it exists so the comparison to just kill anybody is not right tbh
When it comes to abortion itself, Life starts when it starts, from the point of view of a biology. Have you ever had Biology class, in the school? Lurk into Wikipedia and read and about process of conception, how Life, begins. Masturbation has nothing to with it, it shows, you think in some weird, way.

Abortion is nothing else than a murder, not only from moral but first and foremost biologic perspective. States, which murders its own children, does not deserve to survive. 

If foids don't want babies just use pills.

Abortion is a crime against non-yet-born baby, these who support it act like hypocrites, being against massive death punishement of criminals.
I'm not against that, violent criminals who can't be rehabilitated should be executed immediately. Their indefinite detainment in prison is doing everyone a disservice, including the prisoners themselves.
and even harhser penalties like "life-long tortures" might help
To what end? Their crime won't disappear with the more pain that you inflict on them. Better to just kill them as quickly and as painlessly as possible.

I'm not against that, violent criminals who can't be rehabilitated should be executed immediately. Their indefinite detainment in prison is doing everyone a disservice, including the prisoners themselves.

To what end? Their crime won't disappear with the more pain that you inflict on them. Better to just kill them as quickly and as painlessly as possible.
For me, this is a crime, when a criminal who brutally murders innocents, torture them physically/mentally cannot be treated in appropriate way, like tortures or being burn in the electric chair. Cynical murderers are not humans and people have to understand that only in the beginning, people are humans, it is up to the every individual choice, to stay being a human or to change itself into a human rubbish, like in current Western societies. Murderers, brutal criminals, chads and stacies in general whole low life should be treated in the same way. Natural Law, says openly "tooth for tooth, eye for eye" and this should be eternal law, never ever, changed.
And in such moment, Natural Law, Religion, but also Marxist idea of "Moral Relativism" comes into force. Many say "abortion is not a murder". I claim the opposite, saying "abortion is a legal murder". I give acceptance for some moments, when abortion is legal. That's why I support Death Penalty which is also a form of the legal murder. 
Religion, for example Catholic, says very clearly, that both Abortion and Death Penalty, should be made illegal. And I fully understand it, because it is fully logic. So, Catholic Church acts very rationally and very logically, unlike "Humanist" forces, who support abortion, but critisize Capital Punishement. As for hypocrites, coming to abortion, these "mother"...s should be tortured first, at best, by women, according to the primordial law "eye for eye, tooth for tooth".

JFL applying morals to an immoral world where everyone has a different handbook on the "rules" of what you are allowed & not allowed to do whereby you get treated differently in the way of consequences for the same action based upon societal situations of your standing/allignment within' it.

The only measurable difference to me is in it's capacity to suffer, and I think that most people also take this stance, even as a mere intuition, whether they realize it or not.

We don't think twice about crushing an ant, but if we abused say, a dog, and ended up killing it, most would take great issue with that and demand that the perpetrator be punished. Now replace the dog with a human, and that same perpetrator would likely never leave prison.

From my understanding, if you were to kill me painlessly as I slept, and I had no idea that it was coming, then you'd be doing me no wrong(however you have wronged those who care about me, so my parents). Now change the scenario to where I am awake, aware, and it causes me great pain, and now you've done something terrible to me.
Agree with you 100% there is a lot of hypocrisy when it comes to what is valuable life and what not, and the incapacity for a fetus to suffer (it won't remember it anyway) makes it indifferent for me

JFL applying morals to an immoral world where everyone has a different handbook on the "rules" of what you are allowed & not allowed to do whereby you get treated differently in the way of consequences for the same action based upon societal situations of your standing/allignment within' it.
Only, if it is based on natural, eternal laws. You don't speak about coporatist relationships, where there is no communism-like "equality" but coporatist relation, between every element of society, which should be given its position, according to its own moral value. If someone is moral and acts morally, should be given bigger position in society, than someone who is immoral and or/egoistic. Society does not need any kind of parasites. 

People should have more obligations, less rights. Because it is our human nature, that we want more and more and more with no restriction. Normal person knows the boundary, immoral knows no restrictions, harming others.

Only Communists can say, that Religion and Reason are the opposite. Religion represents Corporatism and Corporatism is based on the most rational thinking, possible. Organic Society is rational society. Where everyone knows, where his or her place is. 
Communists today, support absolutely ridiculous ideas. Like "make peace not war" or "love will win with hate". Completely irrational bullshit. War is a matter of Life. Without the War, without the Hate, there is no Life, there is no Peace. Communists, the biggest murderers in history, dare to teach others about morality? Irrational. 
So, my position is very clear – Do not ever discuss with Communists, no matter what masks they wear. History is evident, facts are clear. We are right, they are wrong. We will win, they will fall. There will be no mercy. I am not a Christian, hence I do not have mercy for my enemies.

Chads, always use condoms.

Don't forget wagecucks pay in taxes so these bitches get free abortions

Agree with you 100% there is a lot of hypocrisy when it comes to what is valuable life and what not, and the incapacity for a fetus to suffer (it won't remember it anyway) makes it indifferent for me
Thank Allah that Sharia will soon be instituted in the West. You won’t have to worry about which set of morals you follow, you follow the Quran’s teachings or you die.

Over for degeneratecels.

Thank Allah that Sharia will soon be instituted in the West. You won’t have to worry about which set of morals you follow, you follow the Quran’s teachings or you die.

Over for degeneratecels.
1. As a middle easterner and former muslim I say that islamic countries are shitholes and sharia law is more degenerate than anything, have fun getting your hand chopped off with no anesthesia
2. Sharia law soon in western Europe?? I mean yea Europe lets in a lot of foreigners but what are you dreaming of lol

Over for degeneratecels.
It differs, what kind of Religion. Paganism just like Animism is not really a Religion but a kind of Spirituality.

Religion is rather a system, mixture of Faith and the Religion-based rules. Sharia Law, for example is being portrayed as "backward and primitive" but personally I did not find anything utterly wrong in its rules. In many ways I even prefer Shariah Law, that modern, Law Codex, available in Europe. Sharia Law, in many parts is comparable to Hammurabi Codex and generally speaking, to Natural Law. These who criticize Sharia Law are mostly these, who prefer Marxism-based "moral relativism" or are Liberals, who think, that "Individuals should be given ultimate freedom". In believe in Freedom, within the Natural Law, where golden rules like "respect for respect, hate for hate, eye for eye, tooth for tooth" are the spine of the whole codex. 
Of course, many parts of the Sharia Law are really primitive but one must remember, that this Codex, was created very long time ago. So, modern Codex, in many Muslim countries can use the elements of Sharia Law, but not be fully copy of it. Yet, I still prefer many elements of the Law system in countries, like Turkey, Iran or Saudi Arabia. I definitely prefer them, than idiotic law systems, seen in many "progressive" countries like Norway. Case of Brevik, who was given 21 years old imprisonment is a joke. He personally, demanded Death Penalty for himself.

Imagine killing a baby because it was inconvenient for you. Imagine being evil but getting defended. Imagine that.

1. As a middle easterner and former muslim
One cannot change religion from being a Muslism, it is a blasphemy for them, so if a Muslim become an Atheist, per ex, according to Sharia or some other primitive law, there is death penalty. Stoning to death for women.

2. Sharia law soon in western Europe?? I mean yea Europe lets in a lot of foreigners but what are you dreaming of lol
If France were truly secular it would ban Islam completely, since in Islam there is no such a thing like secularism, possible. You're a Muslim or an enemy, there is no other choice. For atheism or agnosticism, there is a death penalty in the Sharia Law. And many Muslims in France, Britain, Germany, Benelux, Denmark want to impose Sharia Laws.

If France were truly secular it would ban Islam completely, since in Islam there is no such a thing like secularism, possible. You're a Muslim or an enemy, there is no other choice. For atheism or agnosticism, there is a death penalty in the Sharia Law. And many Muslims in France, Britain, Germany, Benelux, Denmark want to impose Sharia Laws
Yea because leftist westerner cucks are retarded, they let these stone age people in, every incel that praises sharia law has never lived under it incels only say it out of anger and frustration

Yea because leftist westerner cucks are retarded, they let these stone age people in, every incel that praises sharia law has never lived under it incels only say it out of anger and frustration
Secularity isn't a religion, it's a rule for common secular multicultural societies. That's all. Positive french secularity goes upstairs : whatever my own personal beliefs are, I defend the right to others to keep their own. I completely disagree. Secularism is a factory of atheists and leftwing non-believers. I prefer to live in Iran as a non-believer, but officially in Muslim than in contemporary France where political left imposes anti-democratic and blasphemous ideas like "homo-marriages" and other s... 

We can only hope that mankind, including the Muslims, are not monkeys.

As I wrote, above, Westerners are devolving, not evolving. Maybe it is an evolution process, but Western man, becomes more primitive as it were in the past. If West, want, not be destroyed very fast, by the immigration, coming from the less "civilized" part of the world, it should spread its own virus, elsewhere. And it does, for example in the Arab world. 
Arabs, living in the rich, Gulf countries are becoming more westernized, hence, more primitive, more egoist, more liberal and so on. But Arabs are free of the influence of Marx, there is no "individualist" tradition, among 
there. Mentality of Arabs, still stays on the level of tribal society. And it is their strength, something, which is very important in the times of globalization. Arabs might becoming westernized, but they won't become, like Westerners.

Tribal society, tribal democracy will be the eventual effect of all these "modernization" processes in the Arab World. And Europe, should start trading with them, just like I was speaking about Western-Eastern Europe trade – technology, money for the values. Arabs might take some liberal values from the West, but their Conservative-Tribal values are very important for us.

However, such a trade will be able to succeed only in situation, when both Europeans and Arabs, will stay in their home. Majority of problems, with the Arabs living in Europe, comes from this clash. We need separation and trade

You aren’t wrong.

the fetus doesn't even realize it's alive
This. There is a lot of situations when it's better be in out of existence than born. Child is a huge responsibility and many foids (and their Chads) are not ready for that (and never will), so abortion is the solution.

This. There is a lot of situations when it's better be in out of existence than born. Child is a huge responsibility and many foids (and their Chads) are not ready for that (and never will), so abortion is the solution.
Nobody wrote about adoption or baby hatch. There are a lot of famillies that can't have children, but would be very happy to adopt one. In Europe, children are mostly placed in families, depending on the country, selection and criteria can be harsh. I don't know how it is in the US, but here in Europe, many children that were adopted seems to be happy in life. Even the juvenile homes are not that bad, having visited many, mostly in WE.

Abortions should not be made legal. Having an unexpected baby is a natural sanction for women's hypergamous nature

but here in Europe
What about Eastern Europe or Middle East? It's better be killed in yours 1-3 month yo than living their in dysfunctional family or live as an orphan.

What about Eastern Europe or Middle East? It's better be killed in yours 1-3 month yo than living their in dysfunctional family or live as an orphan.
But it has nothing to do with reality. Vast majority of families are normal, sure there were problems with Poles (like killings in families, mistreatment of children) but not on such scale as with Pakistanis, Indians, Bengalis.

Situation of children in Arab countries is no better. Children, just like women are considered as "worse species", it is typical for such primitive, African-Asian countries, who have the problem with providing even the basic education to its people. I do not understand, why we should care about these children, instead of children in poorer countries in Europe or even countries in Northern Africa, like Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt. Lack of cooperation between European countries, mostly ex-colonial powers from the West and South and big, populous African-Middle Eastern countries is one of the causes. Instead of "helping the refugees" European countries, together with USA, should provide education, the most basic thing, child needs. But free of Liberal-Marxist indoctrination, so common in degenerated, Western countries, like France, Sweden, UK or Holland. Arab pupils are not keen on hearing of genderism and other idiocies. Their parents, probably, too.

On the other side, Soviet Union, an Atheist state. How it has ended, everyone can see, in ex-Soviet states. Complete moral degradation, massive scale of abortion, massive scale of drug and alcohol addiction. Complete mess. There is 1 million homeless children in Russia, living in very inhumane condition. I've seen many such children in Moscow's centre begging or simply robbing traveller. Russia is the different category of state, nation or civilization. It is rather anti-civilization, state of mind.

Is it normal to accept killing children? Or those who accept this? You're a nazi too, are you?