Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women will lose all their power when sex robots are complete

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
I've been a hardcore misogynist for my entire adult life. I hated everything about women, they ruined everything. I lost my best friends whenever they'd get a girlfriend because the bitch wouldn't let him hang out with his friends anymore. For decades I've known that women have primitive brains and the only coherent thought they can form is "ME WANT FUCK CHAD!" I also used to be obsessed with wanting to have sex. I started getting into sex toys a few years ago. Fleshlights feel phenomenal, I can never go back to normal masturbation. I bought a blowjob machine. I bought a sex doll for $700 and I've lost all desire for women. The only value women have is their holes. If you feel like your entire life is hell because you can't fuck a woman, I highly recommend buying a fuck doll. SOON sex robots will be a reality and women will have no place in our society.

If you feel like your entire life is hell because you can't fuck a woman, I highly recommend buying a fuck doll. SOON sex robots will be a reality and women will have no place in our society.
Lifefuel. I can't wait to see how they'll be like in the next 5 years.

I've been a hardcore misogynist for my entire adult life

I want to buy a sex doll.
I think feminists will do their best to prevent sex robots as they are already doing under the pretext of "the robot cannot consent", a childish pretext. The day sex robots commercialize without problems we have to mark it on the calendar as a victory for the incels.

No because Chad will ban them

Reads like an IT larp post but tera cope anyway.
The kikes and foids who own the dolls will be sure to make life difficult for us in new ways by having cucked rules surrounding the dolls.

Store page vs what it looks like in real life lol. I also bought a VR headset and I play Honey Select where you can custom create your perfect girl and fuck her in any position.

Attachments

• RYaWlTM.png
    RYaWlTM.png
    459.1 KB · Views: 65
  • C2Pdvk1.png
    C2Pdvk1.png
    165.9 KB · Views: 60
That’s wishful thinking. Cucks, normies and feminism will always keep weak men in the grasp of biological women. Sex robots won’t do anything to change this.

That’s wishful thinking. Cucks, normies and feminism will always keep weak men in the grasp of biological women. Sex robots won’t do anything to change this.

If women can gain their rights against their "oppressors", then men can do the same. We can rise up and regain our position in the gender hierarchy.

If women can gain their rights against their "oppressors", then men can do the same. We can rise up and regain our position in the gender hierarchy.

I don’t mean to Blackpill but you must know that men will never stand together against women. Men would betray their family if they thought it would give them a good chance with a hole.

Anarcho-technocrasy will be the future.

I don’t mean to Blackpill but you must know that men will never stand together against women. Men would betray their family if they thought it would give them a good chance with a hole.
Most men will learn to stop being cucked soyfags.

they will have political power and deemed such as "immoral" , and get all the simp male politicians to follow suit,
they already succeeded in preventing Houston, Texas, U.S.A. to open the first sex doll brothel in the states.

Most men will learn to stop being cucked soyfags.

I really want this to be true but I don't see how this will work? Maybe if the woman question gets worse to the point where 60% of the men are incels then we could build up an army but even then, those incels would probably be mainly bluepilled by media.

I really want this to be true but I don't see how this will work? Maybe if the woman question gets worse to the point where 60% of the men are incels then we could build up an army but even then, those incels would probably be mainly bluepilled by media.
A lot of normies are uncucked and get almost no sex who would be willing to join the incels to fight for sex bots. In Japan they're not stopping working on them, so it will be impossible not to have them shipped here in pieces.

A lot of normies are uncucked and get almost no sex who would be willing to join the incels to fight for sex bots. In Japan they're not stopping working on them, so it will be impossible not to have them shipped here in pieces.
I really hope you're right

Reads like an IT larp post but tera cope anyway.
The kikes and foids who own the dolls will be sure to make life difficult for us in new ways by having cucked rules surrounding the dolls.
I Just want to kill foids tbh.

Nice cope. Women or beta cucks by proxy run shit. The moment the uncanny valley is crossed is the moment men go to jail for raping robots without their consent.

Nice cope. Women or beta cucks by proxy run shit. The moment the uncanny valley is crossed is the moment men go to jail for raping robots without their consent.
As long as farm animals don't have rights robots will never be granted human rights.

At some point the question of why would men continue living in such a soyciety must be asked. What exactly is the point of living in and contributing to a society that hates you so much they would try to ban the only meaningful romantic companion you could have? At that point, I would just get a visa somewhere in the third world or some non-extradition country and just leave. Not even paying a dime in tax to that shit government.

All of this talk of sexbots and artificial wombs must be grounded in the understanding that society will try and stop anything that sexually and biologically emancipates males from female control. We need to form our own society somewhere free of foids. The blackpill must be put into reality and practiced.

Last edited:
At some point the question of why would men continue living in such a soyciety must be asked. What exactly is the point of living in and contributing to a society that hates you so much they would try to ban the only meaningful romantic companion you could have? At that point, I would just get a visa somewhere in the third world or some non-extradition country and just leave. Not even paying a dime in tax to that shit.

All of this talk of sexbots and artificial wombs must be grounded in the understanding that society will try and stop anything that sexually and biologically emancipates males from female control. We need to form our own society somewhere free of foids. The blackpill must be put into reality and practiced.
If this doesn't wake up normie cucks that rosties and the government are trying to control non-chad men's sex drives, then I don't know what will. Rosties can solve all the world's problems by giving their looksmatches free sex, but they're so selfish they don't even want to do that, and they go a step further and try to stop men from fucking man made objects. Rosties don't care about non-chad men and want to see them suffer, yet those cunts expect us to respect and whiteknight for them.

Sexbots and VR are probably the most delusional incel/MSTOW copes.

If this doesn't wake up normie cucks that rosties and the government are trying to control non-chad men's sex drives, then I don't know what will.
They should already be waking up to this. Sexless rates among males continues to rise. There will be pushback at some point. Whether the pushback is violent or more like the hikkomori is what the real question is. The overall point if you are going to be used as a tax slave, you might as well slave for the best possible master. Even better still if you can emancipate yourself with other males collectively.

Rosties can solve all the world's problems by giving their looksmatches free sex, but they're so selfish they don't even want to do that, and they go a step further and try to stop men from fucking man made objects. Rosties don't care about non-chad men and want to see them suffer, yet those cunts expect us to respect and whiteknight for them.

They should already be waking up to this. Sexless rates among males continues to rise. There will be pushback at some point. Whether the pushback is violent or more like the hikkomori is what the real question is. The overall point if you are going to be used as a tax slave, you might as well slave for the best possible master. Even better still if you can emancipate yourself with other males collectively.
The good thing is the more non-chads are screwed over by soyciety the bigger our army will be, when we all get together to put the whores and chads and remaining cucks in their place.