Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women will let you know where you stand

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★

If you have to question it your probably not good enough. They give you obvious signs when your the one

Remember seeing this before and I just can't. The hole's body language is legit suifuel. I can't say I mog many but fuuuuuuuuuuck.

Mogs me by having hair.

Blocked in my country due to copyright, feels bad

mogs me by going outside and talking to women

Screen Shot 2020 05 02 at 64823 PM

Sad shit life some have.

whores shouldn't be allowed to watch anime.
They ruin every good thing I stg. Most whores don't even watch it. They just use the title to bait simps and beta orbiters on social media and onlyfans. We got nothing out of rotting watching anime for years, now they can make bank off pretending that they like it when they used to make fun of it? We shouldn't allow whores to use our copes for their own monetary gain. It's cucked.

If you have to question it your probably not good enough. They give you obvious signs when your the one

This hurt to watch, her body language reminds me of my crush from highschool when I would try to talk to her. It’s over bros
They ruin every good thing I stg. Most whores don't even watch it. They just use the title to bait simps and beta orbiters on social media and onlyfans. We got nothing out of rotting watching anime for years, now they can make bank off pretending that they like it when they used to make fun of it? We shouldn't allow whores to use our copes for their own monetary gain. It's cucked.
Remember when playing video games made you unpopular and people didn’t like nerds? Normies made it cool and now everyone likes them. I truly believe that Normies will continue to appropriate our culture and foids will start acting based for attention.

Last edited:
This hurt to watch, her body language reminds me of my crush from highschool when I would try to talk to her. It’s over bros

Remember when playing video games made you unpopular and people didn’t like nerds? Normies made it cool and now everyone likes them. I truly believe that Normies will continue to appropriate our culture and foids will start acting based for attention.
Anything is uncool as long as its an ugly looking person doing it

The title :feelswhat:

It was only "cringe" and awkward because he was ugly. Our mentalcel brocel deserves better than to be poked fun at by normies

The title :feelswhat:

It was only "cringe" and awkward because he was ugly. Our mentalcel brocel deserves better than to be poked fun at by normies
Yeah he really doesnt have to much control over his face

Brutal, but he apparently found someone else.

4:25