Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women will gladly have sex with chad, then make an incel pay for that exact experience, and no one bats an eye

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
But if i go to africa, give all the whiter kids free food, then make the black ones work for it... everybody loses their minds

Images 23

those are some fat babies ngl

Bbb...bbbb..bbbbutttt it's wahmenz bodyz. Reeee.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

My food my choice who i will give it to. I dont discriminate, i just have preferences
Your food partially. Gubmint gets 35 puhcent. Becky with Kidz need some of your reeeeeesources

Keep seeing posts on social media saying that straight men who won't fuck trannies are transphobic and everyone who disagrees is getting reeee'd on by lgbts
These are the same people who will turn around and say a woman's choice matters more than your feelings/rejection

That's modern day equality for you, buddy boyo
full

Keep seeing posts on social media saying that straight men who won't fuck trannies are transphobic and everyone who disagrees is getting reeee'd on by lgbts
These are the same people who will turn around and say a woman's choice matters more than your feelings/rejection
Trannies are mentally ill and society was built around MEN liking WOMEN with nothing in between or otherwise. Trannies, gays, lesbians, gendersexual whatever, ruin everything that societies are based around

Sorry inkwell, you are volcel if you won't fuck another man who is mentally ill and on hormones that turn his brain into teenage girl sludge and who either still has a dick or has a rotting hole that still grows hair on the inside :feelsclown:

We live in a society

You don't even get that experience, the sex Chad has with her and the sex with the hooker just aren't the same.

My food my choice who i will give it to. I dont discriminate, i just have preferences
Yikes, sweaty! So much to unpack here! you should give all your food and wealth to Tyrone & Stacy, otherwise you are a racist misogynistic shitlord! DiZ Y U iNkWeLL :soy: :soy: :soy:

It's because everyone cares about those poor Africans. They all deserve food. But you need to help financially support stacy because... because... because Chad wont help support her and hes already gone. Who knows. You might get his sloppy seconds for supporting their kid