Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Women will definitely choose a grooming ganbanger over an incel.

ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★★★★
Recently I was watching a documentary about grooming gangbangers, everyone of those foids voluntarily went with those grooming gangbangers, passed on to the entire neighborhood, butt fucked, throat fucked, burnt with cigarettes, marked with name tattoos, literally treated worse than cattle, and now with their sorry ass hideous faces hidden describe their glorious histories. Some of em might write autobiographies. I don't get what their cuck father was doing when they were missing all this time, don't get this lie that all of em were some kind of poor orphans that's not the case entirely. Some of em were curryfoids too. And curries don't go dysfunctional. But make no mistake, those lolis would choose their gangbangers anyday over an incel, lonely young lad who's making great strides in designing the most painless noose known in the history of mankind to hang himself, he was wrong he struggled for two long hours, before being f offed out of this cruel world. Given how ugly those grooming gangbangers are, how can lolis go with em, nah, there's something worth thinking about it, even the fundamentals of Blackpill are being violated along with their sorry asses or there must be some chad colluding with them, or this some new breed of BDSM crap fetishizing lolis or every foid is like that despicable and wanting something equally despicable.

That's because facially speaking they look better than incels. Women are superficial creatures.

That's because facially speaking they look better than incels. Women are superficial creatures.
Some of em might be, but that's an entire neighborhood doing that to lolis :feelskek:

Foids will choose anything over us, but a gangbanger is their bad boy bingo card. Can't resist it.

Some of em might be, but that's an entire neighborhood doing that to lolis :feelskek:
:feelskek:

Also add to the mix that incels tend to be nice guys so it's easier for people to tell us off than an aggressive guy.

Recently I was watching a documentary about grooming gangbangers, everyone of those foids voluntarily went with those grooming gangbangers, passed on to the entire neighborhood, butt fucked, throat fucked, burnt with cigarettes, marked with name tattoos, literally treated worse than cattle, and now with their sorry ass hideous faces hidden describe their glorious histories. Some of em might write autobiographies. I don't get what their cuck father was doing when they were missing all this time, don't get this lie that all of em were some kind of poor orphans that's not the case entirely. Some of em were curryfoids too. And curries don't go dysfunctional. But make no mistake, those lolis would choose their gangbangers anyday over an incel, lonely young lad who's making great strides in designing the most painless noose known in the history of mankind to hang himself, he was wrong he struggled for two long hours, before being f offed out of this cruel world. Given how ugly those grooming gangbangers are, how can lolis go with em, nah, there's something worth thinking about it, even the fundamentals of Blackpill are being violated along with their sorry asses or there must be some chad colluding with them, or this some new breed of BDSM crap fetishizing lolis or every foid is like that despicable and wanting something equally despicable.

:feelskek:

Also add to the mix that incels tend to be nice guys so it's easier for people to tell us off than an aggressive guy.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Badboys can even transcend foid look requirements :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You know they probably love the idea of being gangbanged anyway based on the chart of what women fetishise about.
Then they pull the no we don't like being raped card but what they seemingly don't understand is the idea of being raped is constantly being loomed around their head time to time, because speaking quite frankly, that is their utmost highest sexual fantasy they always have craved towards. BDSM and other hard versions have been their ideas of what the perfect sex is like and no this isn't a joke IT, since if you understand this three principle or just the two being ideas and experiences; once a person gets to experience their idea, they are generally addicted by it, since the idea of what I stated is a high benefit for foids, as in getting railed by what they consider is the most hottest and wildest male alive, is their deepest fantasy and the one that has fulfills their desired outcome.

However, the foids that pull the victim card, usually do this for publicity, or because they regret it now due to it getting in their way of their lives therefore bring the whole situation to light and have it solved and be free from the stress i.e. "happy ending" in a story, or because who fucked them wasn't the right kind of guy.

Link to documentary pls

I don't have it, but you can check on YouTube there are lots of docs about UK grooming gangs
Link to documentary pls
You know they probably love the idea of being gangbanged anyway based on the chart of what women fetishise about.
Then they pull the no we don't like being raped card but what they seemingly don't understand is the idea of being raped is constantly being loomed around their head time to time, because speaking quite frankly, that is their utmost highest sexual fantasy they always have craved towards. BDSM and other hard versions have been their ideas of what the perfect sex is like and no this isn't a joke IT, since if you understand this three principle or just the two being ideas and experiences; once a person gets to experience their idea, they are generally addicted by it, since the idea of what I stated is a high benefit for foids, as in getting railed by what they consider is the most hottest and wildest male alive, is their deepest fantasy and the one that has fulfills their desired outcome.

However, the foids that pull the victim card, usually do this for publicity, or because they regret it now due to it getting in their way of their lives therefore bring the whole situation to light and have it solved and be free from the stress i.e. "happy ending" in a story, or because who fucked them wasn't the right kind of guy.
Don't know man, if they can go through such sort of a degenerate life getting humiliated and tortured left right and centre what's wrong with doing Incels some favour, that's abysmally small compared to this. They just hate us more than their rapists, lol but how wildly they despise rape, or how they pretend to despise it.:reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Last edited: