Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Women will be assaulted and groped at a higher rate in the coming decade(VIDEO)

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
A norwooding oldcel pushed this woman down then gropes her. Look how easily she flies to the ground. He barely touched her and she flew 3 feet away. Expect more of this in the coming years.

I will say that if anyone did this to my mother, I would hurt them badly.

If he's caught, I wonder what they'll charge him for. "Assault"? Sure, but hey, he pushed her to the ground. That's assault for sure, but it's not as if he raped her or anything.
As for the groping, well it's far from obvious on the footage.

What I wonder is : would this had made the news, had the victim been a male?

If he's caught, I wonder what they'll charge him for. "Assault"? Sure, but hey, he pushed her to the ground. That's assault for sure, but it's not as if he raped her or anything.
As for the groping, well it's far from obvious on the footage.

What I wonder is : would this had made the news, had the victim been a male?
He was already caught, sorry I left that part out.

Here he is. Surprised?

If anyone did this to my whore mother I would laugh, AWALT
Women whoring out to dozens of Chads and then being highly selective about who they let touch their pussy is next level retard logic only cucks who satiate women's every whim think is justified

This guy definitely looks like an incel. Hell, he looks like a slightly less healthy and older version of me. I have the same skin color and the exact same balding pattern.

Why can't society understand that some guys have zero chance with women and that it's cruel not to allow them to just pay ?

Last edited:
Just look at the obvious camera and take off your hat and smile before committing a crime br0! Lol.
*Sees ugly male* I had a feeling from day one that this person could hurt me. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Her "personality detector" was working overtime on that day! Lol.

He's ugly, he never stood a chance at life. He's always going to die alone with nothing.

It never began for you if you never groped a chick against her wishes.

When more and more men have nothing to lose then this is going to become common

the only option for many of us is to grope and grape. no two ways about it

Women can eat my hot shit.

The time is coming.

I will say that real estate agents do use their appearance as a psychological sales tactic. I wanted a new pied-à-terre in London and all the foid agents I encountered were Stacies.

It backfired this one time.

Lol.

Where the fuck is that my problem?

Expect more of this in the coming years.

How do you know that this will happen more often? I suppose, given the increased prevalence of CCTV and facial recognition, that these will happen on camera more often, but that doesn't mean that the actual numbers of attacks will increase.

A norwooding oldcel pushed this woman down then gropes her. Look how easily she flies to the ground. He barely touched her and she flew 3 feet away. Expect more of this in the coming years.

They have to be nicer :what:

Your mom would probably like being groped.

aren’t they attracted to dark triad

Just lol at her screaming, obviously exaggerated for attention

How do you know that this will happen more often? I suppose, given the increased prevalence of CCTV and facial recognition, that these will happen on camera more often, but that doesn't mean that the actual numbers of attacks will increase.
Is already happening.
Here at every moment in the news there are supposed group violations and they are not because they usually occur in discos or national parties where women drink until they become blind, then in those contexts, the girls "do not remember anything" or get angry if they get filmed and then they sue with their matriarchal laws. But is already happening and the ages of the "rapists" are mostly young men.

I expect the opposite to happen.

With full immersion VR and sexbots being a decade or two away from affordable commercial use foids will simply lose most of their importance and there won't be that many frustrated dudes attacking them either since they will be at home fucking their VR and/or sexbot waifu.

I expect the opposite to happen.

With full immersion VR and sexbots being a decade or two away from affordable commercial use foids will simply lose most of their importance and there won't be that many frustrated dudes attacking them either since they will be at home fucking their VR and/or sexbot waifu.
Yes but first that will be a reality in anglo countries with good income. Not all 1st world countries are like the USA that even as a feminist country they can allow that sexbots for some law that encourages freedom of individual. Here in europe the thing is most archaic. Even here the rent wombs or surrogate wombs are being questioned.

Blessed be all men who doing that, they are heroes

Many ricecels are gropemaxxing in Japan, what they call "chikan"

We are going to see many chikanmaxxers in the west soon.

Nope, AWALT. Your mommy is a foid. Good news, wymyn who are no total sluts are not allowed to leave their house, so its hard for them to be assaulted like that.

cc555bb0-7ace-47c7-a472-b3c56e43fec6-jpeg.56889

Don't worry, mommy! I will protect you from these disgusting misogynists! :y'all: #NAWALT

nah you just don't comprehend observable reality.
he doesnt even look white. in order to benefit from jbw halo u need to have light skin and hair. and on top of that hes a literal 1.5/10, most sea locals mog him

women are like children, that scream reminds me of toddlers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back