Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women will always assume that we are trying to flirt with them

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
As ugly men we are damned if we do, damned if we dont

Similar to a homeless man making chit chat with someone on the side of the street, the person will try to avoid you at all costs because they THINK you are going to eventually spring the "Can I get some change" question.

I remember onetime at my last job I was stocking some books. My coworker who was a russian exchange student was next to me doing the same thing. I came across a russian book, and asked my coworker what the title said something along the lines of "Say, I came across this book, whats the title say?"

She immediately said "ummmmm (Insert Title Here)?" in that condescending tone that women do

Days later when I came into the office to clock in, she was in there chatting with everyone, I came in said Good Morning to the entire room, she immediately got up and left. Eventually she stopped working there, but I would still see her on campus from time to time. I would see her purposely avoid me if we were on the path of walking near one another.

"LMAO, just talk to women bro"

I purposely avoid looking at any woman in public. I almost forgot their faces now.

Yeah, this is why I just don't talk to them anymore and avoid contact, especially at a bar setting or somewhere where they're inevitably in my way/around me. Giving them attention is giving them power. So fuck 'em and their cunty attitudes. This is why domestic violence is funny.

She got that hostile just because you asked her the title of a fucking book? Dafuq

You know, you're lucky, she could've said you raped her or some shit

She got that hostile just because you asked her the title of a fucking book? Dafuq

You know, you're lucky, she could've said you raped her or some shit
exactly dude. I serve one purpose to her, stocking the books as fast as possible so she could do less and finish the work we had to do. I was not permitted to speak. I was the equivalent of a robotic machine to her.

They just hate having to look upon me.

/Try to be friendly to the cashier lady and she literally breaks off eye contact in an instant like im a hobo walking window to window and shes stuck at a red light/ krew

this is why i avoid going anywhere