Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Women Who Get Raped Aren't Entitled To Your Help or Your Protection.

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Normies Argue That Incels Aremt Entitled To Sex and That Women don't owe us anything.
And I totally agree we as men owe women nothing neither do we owe them any protection. I have no. Idea why all the foids in the comments are mad ..Men don't owe women anything...right?
Screenshot 20210326 001643 TikTok
Screenshot 20210326 001724 TikTok
Screenshot 20210326 001744 TikTok
Screenshot 20210326 001802 TikTok
Screenshot 20210326 001829 TikTok
Screenshot 20210326 001858 TikTok
Screenshot 20210326 001924 TikTok

Theyre entitled to my dick in their mouths

>women deserve everything more, more women in power, more women CEOs, more women soldiers, women president...
>HELP ME MEN PROTECT ME!!!!! WTFFF?!!?!!!!?!!

Rosties made fun of men who were drugged by cardi b and ones who were raped in prison, so we should make fun of them when they're brutally raped.

Normies Argue That Incels Aremt Entitled To Sex and That Women don't owe us anything.
And I totally agree we as men owe women nothing neither do we owe them any protection. I have no. Idea why all the foids in the comments are mad ..Men don't owe women anything...right?View attachment 427035View attachment 427037View attachment 427039View attachment 427040View attachment 427041View attachment 427042View attachment 427043View attachment 427045

i wouldn’t even bother calling 911, bet her body count is already like 50 lmao and she probably fucks chads from club and party anyways

Rosties made fun of men who were drugged by cardi b and ones who were raped in prison, so we should make fun of them when they're brutally raped.

100% idk why they cry like bitches when they get raped but when men get raped they make fun of them. Roasties are too dumb to understand logic

100% idk why they cry like bitches when they get raped but when men get raped they make fun of them. Roasties are too dumb to understand logic
When men get raped in prison it's a million times worse since it's done by a man. At least when rosties are raped it's not done by bulldykes with 10 inch strap on dildos.

They create their own butterfly effect situations.

Feminism: saying to all men care, support and give loyalty to our movement as we give nothing in return. Turn our offer down and you'll be known as a naturally born evil predator who wishes dominance and slavery

Also them: sees men having struggles, being raped who cares about men?

Men: turns away from feminist propaganda

Feminism: WHy DoNt MeN CarE abT Us, It HaS To Be ThEiR mIsoGynIstIc NaturE. And we definitely did not play a part in them turning a blind eye. Nah ah of course we didn't

Foids really have to decide whether they're independent kweens who don't need our help or if they're inferior scum who desperately need our help. Also, I'm glad he didn't help. The whore would've accused him of raping her if he accidentally touched her boob while trying to help her.

When men get raped in prison it's a million times worse since it's done by a man. At least when rosties are raped it's not done by bulldykes with 10 inch strap on dildos.
They can’t grasp that rape done to men is 10x worst than to female. Men are not designed to take in dick, but for foids it’s their purpose on this planet to take dick.

They can’t grasp that rape done to men is 10x worst than to female. Men are not designed to take in dick, but for foids it’s their purpose on this planet to take dick.
That's why soys should get bitch slapped when they compare rostie rape to prison gay rape. Rosties took dick hundreds of times or more, but not straight men.

What is worse ? Rape (forced sex) or being unable to have sex ?

Yeah just help them so they can say ''I didn't ask for your help sweetiee''

And I totally agree we as men owe women nothing neither do we owe them any protection. I have no. Idea why all the foids in the comments are mad ..Men don't owe women anything...right?View attachment 427035View attachment 427037View attachment 427039View attachment 427040View attachment 427041View attachment 427042View attachment 427043View attachment 427045
"I don't support violence but.. someone pls find this man"
This is how social media can screw you over even if you don't have an account yourself. If you live in a city there's people that expect you to be their personal bodyguard if you are a male. @Robtical cities aren't worth it for the average male.

"I don't support violence but.. someone pls find this man"
This is how social media can screw you over even if you don't have an account yourself. If you live in a city there's people that expect you to be their personal bodyguard if you are a male. @Robtical cities aren't worth it for the average male.
Fuck those whores. Men should stay and keep not protecting them.

Fuck those whores. Men should stay and keep not protecting them.
Remember the line "all you have to do is exist in order be blamed as a nonchad male?" This is a literal example of that.

Remember the line "all you have to do is exist in order be blamed as a nonchad male?" This is a literal example of that.
There's a video of a whiteknight cuck trying to "save" a rostie from her chad boyfriend hitting her who got beat up very bad, and she didn't even call the ambulance for him. In this soyciety normies won't blame the rostie for not calling for help, according to them even the cuck who risked his worthless life for her isn't entitled to anything. Here is the video in this thread: