Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women who don't date

Garm

Garm

Greycel
I work in a field that is split pretty evenly among men and women and have several female coworkers. They talk about their personal lives at work all the time (which is annoying). In the last few years I've noticed more and more women saying they don't date, have no interest in being in a couple, having kids, etc. I get the impression that it's a growing trend. Has anyone else noticed that, or is there some weird shit happening in my area? For context it's a mid-sized, liberal U.S. city.

No, these aren't women who have rejected me with the old "I'm just not dating right now" line. In fact, they are women I wouldn't even bother asking out - successful, usually good looking, big social circles.

If it is a trend, then inceldom is only going to get worse. Women leaving the dating market just adds to the problem.

What they really mean is: Chads are not available, so neither am I.

They don't date, they jump on Chad's cock carrousel.

its true and its happening more and more. yes women like to have sex and be in relationships as much as men do, but the difference is that their brains work differently and can voluntarily go long periods of time staying single or something similar. however for men, the testosterone and sex drive and that need for validation or at least just some sex gets too much and is sui fuel

its true and its happening more and more. yes women like to have sex and be in relationships as much as men do, but the difference is that their brains work differently and can voluntarily go long periods of time staying single or something similar. however for men, the testosterone and sex drive and that need for validation or at least just some sex gets too much and is sui fuel

to sum your post up, it's over

They don't date, they jump on Chad's cock carousel.

this.

Why would females bother dating when they can easily hook up with Chads on Tinder? LTRs are dead. The betabux model is dead. I'M DEAD.

unnamed-4_o7fqxf.gif

They have ridiculously high expectations. You have multiple examples in r/ChoosingBeggars. Single mothers, over 30, with no job or prospects that have in their profiles: "At least 6.1", no fatties, no baldies". Of course, Chad only wants to bang them and dump them.

So they say "I won't settle for anything else than perfect".GTFO whore.

I see that as well. Hate it. Guess it's a result of many things that lead to low motivation to seek a partner. I have never seen a wombmen fight for a relationship, not even for a Chad, they just beg and cry or emotionally abuse until it works out.

A lot of them are celibate in that way, yes.

A LOT of females are actually living the MGTOW lifestyle. And since they dont really have high sex drives nor urges for intimacy they spend years not really dating or having sex. It is what makes being a male so hard cause you are cucked by your testesteroje into desiring intimacy,your demand is rising whilr.supply is lower.

That's liberalism at work. Woman are encouraged to put off marriage and kid's until their mid30's.That's why the trend of woman freezing their egg's is big in liberal cities. It's been proven that most woman who go MGTOW end up disappointed. Just look at all of the angry feminist's, those are woman who "went their own way" and "broke the patriarchy", now they are just pathetic and washed up FHO's.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back