Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women who claim to have been single for years have still been having lots of sex

• Thread starter Rotting since 09
  • Start date
Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★
I'm sure most here are already well aware of this but you know those women who say things like; "full time cat lady mate i have been single for 3 years", "I was heartbroken after my first love i'm scared to move on and try again", "Been single 2 and a half years, I've been hurt so many times that i'm done with men altogether"

You see them post up memes and quotes "teehee lovin the single life xo xo".

These women don't include their fuckboys and friends with benefits. They don't even consider these to be relationships or part of their sexual history at all. For women, casual sex is so easy to get and is such a nonissue in their life, that tons of random hook ups and sexual encounters are just par for the course and they don't even feel the need to include it when discussing relationship history. I have seen single mothers with boyfriends in and out of their lives several times a year claiming they are long term single on instagram, lol.

Unless a guy is Chad he includes pretty much EVERYTHING as part of his sexual/relationship history. The average cucked normie male considers a hug from his female friend to be some kind of basis for a relationship while women aren't even counting hour long fuck sessions 3 times a week as inclusive of their relationship history. The "fuckboy" is disposable almost the same way a sex toy is.

High IQ thread. By single, women just mean not being in a long term relationship with the Chads they're constantly fucking with. They engage in one night stands and FBW's all the time.

it doesn't matter anymore

every single woman in the west has taken 1,000 cocks even before the age of 20 and im not even joking, it must be around that number.

even chad fucks used ones.

You are right.

Incel for us is having nothing.

Incel to foids is not finding the "love of her life"