Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Women who cheat should be publicly disemboweled and executed along with guy she cheated on with

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
IT won’t touch this, if so, they’re literally cucks :feelshaha:

anyway, women who cheat on their boyfriend or husband should be found, taken to a public viewing area and have her insides ripped out. This should happen to the man she cheated with as well.

They want to cheat so they should enjoy being cheated out of their rest of their lives :feelskek:

FBI watchlist speedrun any%

this poster glows in the dark

anyway, women who cheat on their boyfriend or husband should be found, taken to a public viewing area and have her insides ripped out. This should happen to the man she cheated with as well.

They want to cheat so they should enjoy being cheated out of their rest of their lives :feelskek:

Back in the days they used to stone people to death, it was a crime indeed.
Time to bring back those habits.

They should be publicly beheaded and their heads should be put on spikes and displayed outside for the rest of society to see, then their severed heads should be left there for the crows to feast on.

Insanely based thread ngl.

Honestly anyone who cheats(or really any crime) needs to be publicly executed in a harsh manner to let everyone know the consequences. That's the only way you can ensure a civilized society

No they should not be killed but instead thrown in front of hungry wild wolves( in gta v).

I agree. They really should get their punishment. When women want equal rights, then you should be allowed to beat her up for that.

I agree. I feel like society would be better behaved if we publicly disemboweled those who commit serious crimes, like adultery.

Can i cut the rope ?

Very based, but i like this execution method more for such inhumane crimes(cheating)

Insanely based thread ngl.

Honestly anyone who cheats(or really any crime) needs to be publicly executed in a harsh manner to let everyone know the consequences. That's the only way you can ensure a civilized society
very based
Ce1

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back