Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women who are into video games and other "nerdy" hobbies

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
This is how they got into them:

They see truecel or typical gamer playing video games "Ewwww! Video games look so boring!"
they see Chad playing video games:

"Wow video games are so interesting and fun!"

Sometimes they will get into it FOR simps and twitch stream or just by playing online game. Then they get EVEN more attention and easy money.

They will get into it by seeing other Toilets doing the same thing and making lot of money.

As I mentioned before... :feelswhere:

They wish to present an image of themselves as actually pursuing these hobbies and actually being somewhat skilled at them, as to have an easy sense of plausible deniability to those who might rightfully say they're only playing those games for attention-seeking purposes and validation from normies and cucks, and perhaps to interact with some zoomer Chads; it also satisfies those mentioned cucks and normies into believing they do truly game, just like them... :feelshaha:

In reality, Chad still remains the center of their existence; though I suppose a more minor part of it may indeed be "enjoyment". :feelsjuice:

Sometimes they will get into it FOR simps and twitch stream or just by playing online game. Then they get EVEN more attention and easy money.

They will get into it by seeing other Toilets doing the same thing and making lot of money.
They usually enjoy having orbiters, yes that's true. One of the reasons foids hate us is because we're not orbiting them.

As I mentioned before... :feelswhere:
I don't think they enjoy video games. They usually suck at them. They just want orbiters and Chad. They always have to make their character super feminine or have a sexual name. They have to let everyone know they're a girl so they can get their attention.

They usually enjoy having orbiters, yes that's true. One of the reasons foids hate us is because we're not orbiting them.
They will want to keep the biggest loser and ugly orbiters online to avoid disgust irl when talking. That is why gaming strategy is perfect for them.

They will want to keep the biggest loser and ugly orbiters online to avoid disgust irl when talking. That is why gaming strategy is perfect for them.

They don't actually like video games. All they do is piss their panties over how hot the male characters are and draw gay fan art.

I don't think they enjoy video games. They usually suck at them. They just want orbiters and Chad. They always have to make their character super feminine or have a sexual name. They have to let everyone know they're a girl so they can get their attention.
The majority don't, indeed. :feelsjuice:

They don't actually like video games. All they do is piss their panties over how hot the male characters are and draw gay fan art.
Exactly, then they throw a fit at ugly characters. God, I hate women.

I remember when I play destiny2. I only found maybe 2-3 foids from playing hundreds of raids. They suck at game so THEY all are streaming and playing with cucks who carry them, simp, and even pay money in stream, I doubt they enjoy the game at all because they have all the cucks basically play it for them.

There are no foids that are into vidya. They only play it for the attention.

I agree, though I heard that 45% of gamers are female there is likely a very small minority of females that actually do play lots of games and know stuff, but they are pretending that a majority of females take this hobby seriously.

One reason why I gatekeep

I remember when I play destiny2. I only found maybe 2-3 foids from playing hundreds of raids. They suck at game so THEY all are streaming and playing with cucks who carry them, simp, and even pay money in stream, I doubt they enjoy the game at all because they have all the cucks basically play it for them.
You should've T bagged them. Destiny retards, especially foids hate getting T bagged.

You should've T bagged them. Destiny retards, especially foids hate getting T bagged.
JFL I remember you have so many posts on the bungie forum and reddit complaining about tbagging. The fan base has to be butt hurt 30-40 yr old cucks. So it’s really a perfect game for toilets to get simps and stream playing.

I agree, though I heard that 45% of gamers are female there is likely a very small minority of females that actually do play lots of games and know stuff, but they are pretending that a majority of females take this hobby seriously.
They're only interested in getting Chad and orbiters. They only really play online games and if they play single player games they post a picture of themselves on Reddit, TikTok, or twitter half naked playing it.

JFL I remember you have so many posts on the bungie forum and reddit complaining about tbagging. The fan base has to be butt hurt 30-40 yr old cucks. So it’s really a perfect game for toilets to get simps and stream playing.
Lmfao, so funny how they're offended by a good set of nuts in their face. Even more reason to do it. "I was e raped! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: "

Lmfao, so funny how they're offended by a good set of nuts in their face. Even more reason to do it. "I was e raped! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: "
The people who were actually good were usually early 20s or under and a lot of the time incel/truecel looks. So you will see all the 30-40 yrold casual players whining about them, saying they will make the game TOO HARD. And ofc whining of tbagging in pvp:lul::lul:.

And ofc most of the foids interactions with skilled players were with big streamers and had a large following, to get even more attention to their streams JFL.

The people who were actually good were usually early 20s or under and a lot of the time incel/truecel. So you will see all the 30-40 yrold casual players whining about them, saying they will make the game TOO HARD. And ofc whining of tbagging in pvp:lul::lul:.

And ofc most of the foids interactions with skilled players were with big streamers and had a large following, to get even more attention to their streams JFL.
Kek. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Big streamers shouldn't give the foids attention but they're probably desperate simps as well.