Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women who are abused practically beg for it

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Every woman who's ever been abused was asking for it. Women will nag men constantly and then be surprised when men try to shut them up!
Download

Verbal abuse is just as annoying if not worse than physical abuse.

Every woman who's ever been abused was asking for it. Women will nag men constantly and then be surprised when men try to shut them up!View attachment 728823
Yes and no, it is the fault of women and men. Women dress in an exaggerated manner and men think they are allowed to touch a woman in the street. Both groups have communication problems. :feelssus:

Yes and no, it is the fault of women and men. Women dress in an exaggerated manner and men think they are allowed to touch a woman in the street. Both groups have communication problems. :feelssus:
I should be able to finger any woman I want. Someone by this bluepilled faggot

I like to think of it this way: Could the situation have been avoided?

If I chug a bottle of vodka, get in my car, and start driving only to get pulled over, was it my doing or was it the cops fault for doing what he was supposed to do.

Same thing with rape, I’m not saying it’s good, but it’s no secret there are people that when they see a drunk girl, it’s in their nature to want to FUCK them.

In today’s society it’s everyone else is at fault, not the individual. That’s what’s wrong. If I get shit faced and put myself in a scenario of getting caught, that’s my doing. I knew what I was doing but I did it anyways.

Women don't mind being abused by psychopathic Chads, if anything it turns them on even more

they like being abused and dominated
True, it's in their nature to be submissive and part of them wants to be put in place.

It's true, they think they can spread rumours, gossip, even physically attack you with out any consequences. More women need to be put in their place