Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel women were never supposed to have orgasms in the first place

TaiLung

TaiLung

Officer

you should read this article its lifefuel.
tl;dr women being able to get orgasms / feel good was never intended by evolution and essentially serves no purpose.

"I personally hate this theory. It seems to indicate that, not only is nature not prioritizing female pleasure, but that it only granted us possession of our pleasure centers because there was a chance that our little zygote-selves could have become BOYS, and boys NEED the ability to orgasm. Ergo female orgasms are nature's accident or afterthought."

Women would never have become sluts if evolution didn't fuck up. And this post makes it very clear that women are supposed to be nothing more than cum dumpsters in nature. Nature is giga blackpilled and knew women would become braindead sluts but i guess evolution the cuck had to destroy everything. Cucked by random genetics yet again. :feelsrope:

gib me the scroll shibu :-DD

Who the hell cares what women want anyways. Their sexuality is supposed to be repressed.

Sometimes I think nature loves us (men). On the other hand, that would make technology / transhumanism more beneficial to female imperatives.

Last edited:
based nature patrolling thots

The vibrator is an evil invention. Vibrators have existed for less than 150 years, and now foids think they're better than a man. Now we have to hear shit about how foids deserve clitoral orgasms. I believe the clitoris is only a meaningless vestige. And the more a foid stimulates her clit, the less she can feel vaginal orgasms.

Based nature. The clitoris serves no biological function for reproduction which means female pleasure isn’t even necessary. Which is why no one should feel ashamed that females orgasm much less during intercourse

Clitorises are just underdeveloped penises

Nature fucked up big time on this one tbh.

So why do girls desire to get fucked by Chad so much?

Not really making me feel any better.