Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women wear hijabs to reset their body count and trick man (Muslimcels GTFIH)

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
To begin with ı live in a majority muslim country (Turkey) thats pretty secular but not bluepilled enough to get cuck bucks from UN or EU so this can change from muslim country to muslim country.
I have a girl in my school who is a total whore,steals money from her parents to hang out with her chad friends,messages her ex romantically behind her boyfriend's back,smokes hookah and hangs around with her male friends vacation houses when its summer.You can pretty much guess her body count from these but a non blackpilled person cant.
Why ? Bcs now she wears a hijab now and posts religious right wing stuff on her instagram while living the same degenerate life style as before.

I also remember seeing my moms highschool classmates back when ı was at middle school and they came to visit.Most of them were the same age as my mother but looked 10 years older thanks to years of whoreing around when they were young,all of them wore hijabs,had ugly mentally un-stable kids (had kids after 25's),beta buxx ethiccel looking husbands who want to kill themselfs since their bedroom action is fuckin zero.

To all incels who think they can easily buy a wife from middle east : All that shit is cope,she will prepare you tea or take care of your laundry when you come back from your long hard job,she will backstab and cheat on you and pray to god you will die soon so she can get all your shit.
I especially feel bad about muslim ethicels living in west who need to see their beatiful sister get corrupted by degeneracy and female liberty.

High IQ and blackpilled.

"muh ideal virgin trad girl" does not exist in 2020. people need to stop coping

High IQ and blackpilled.

"muh ideal virgin trad girl" does not exist in 2020. people need to stop coping
Only salvation is robo waifus with artificial wombs.

We should bring back witch trials

I don't want Asian woman. I should be allowed white woman

This is very true. They will also get hymen restoration surgery so they can bleed again on the night of the marriage. It's unbelievably ethically wrong to mislead a man like that. You should be upfront about your sexual history, whether you are a man or a woman, because you cannot build a solid relationship on a rocky foundation. In Iran, getting your hymen surgically restored means you are a ""virgin"' again - this was the ruling given by their ayatollah, or, Supreme Leader. Human stupidity knows no bounds.

Bitches are puppets send by Satan to tempt men to sin.

Middle Eastern foids are greedy whores. They are just as greedy and lazy as white toilets.