Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee ‘Women weaponise sex more than men’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
‘Men weaponise sex more than women’.

I remember seeing a woman say this not too long back but how the fuck is this even true? It’s women that say shit like ‘I would never have sex with you’, ‘I’m going to have sex with my boyfriend’ and ‘At least I’m the one getting some’ so in reality, this all proves it’s women that weaponise it more since they say all this type of shit just to make you feel worse about being a locally undesired male and I bet in some or maybe many betabux relationships, a dude has to work just to even have sex with his own partner.

80% of men are invisible to women. How many men are even in a position to weaponize sex in the first place? Pure projection.

Only like 5-10% of men are actually capable of weaponizing sex. I have never in my life seen a man say "I'm not going to smash you" or "I bet you don't get any dick"

Women projection

Oh shit, I just noticed an error in the topic title, oh well.

Oh yeah and the foid even says ‘I would never have sex with you’ which proves my point.

Woman have inherit Value man Dont and since she Is hypergamous and man arent FOR WATEVER FUCKING REASON..

She Is allowed to choose and man willingly Fall in Line.

The Power shifted and will Further Shift in the favor of Woman

Its over.

Only like 5-10% of men are actually capable of weaponizing sex. I have never in my life seen a man say "I'm not going to smash you" or "I bet you don't get any dick"

While at the same time whine about objectification.

Women are fuckdolls and they are proud of it.

Men can weaponize sex but it's illegal