Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women want you and me dead

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
The modern hole has nothing but pure contempt for men who they don’t find attractive. They have no love or feelings of sympathy, kindness or understanding to those who they believe is lesser than them and beneath themselves. If you’re a sub 8 male, you’re a worthless piece of meat to women, even if she’s your looksmatch. Holes only want Chad and so they reserve their positive emotions such as kindness for him as this womanly side increases their chances of mating with a high quality male. A high quality male who’s looking for a partner doesn’t want an emotionless foid to bear his offspring, he wants a real women who shows emotion. So foids will put on an emotional display of happiness, sadness, laughter and seriousness when around a potential partner.

However, the moment a sub 8 male enters her proximity, she’s immediately cold; a shell devoid of positivity and anything but negative emotion, and lacking in empathy. He isn’t worth the time of day in her mind. He’s worthless, he doesn’t deserve to be shown emotion or respect. Basic human dignity and compassion is gone. That’s only for her mating prospects. Their submissive, feminine side? Their motherly side? Their kind side? Chad only.

Sub 8 is death. Sub 8s deserve to die according to all women. It’s biologically ingrained into them. They were always like this, hypergamy has just revealed their true colours because they have the power now. They want you filtered out so it’s easy for them to find Chad.

Either dead or enslaved

Well they can't kill us if we get them first.

The modern hole has nothing but pure contempt for men who they don’t find attractive. They have no love or feelings of sympathy, kindness or understanding to those who they believe is lesser than them and beneath themselves. If you’re a sub 8 male, you’re a worthless piece of meat to women, even if she’s your looksmatch. Holes only want Chad and so they reserve their emotions and kindness for him only as this womanly side increases their chances of mating with a high quality male. A high quality male who’s looking for a partner doesn’t want an emotionless foid to bear his offspring, he wants a real women who shows emotion. So foids will put on an emotional display of happiness, sadness, laughter and seriousness when around a potential partner.

However, the moment a sub 8 male enters her proximity, she’s immediately cold; a shell devoid of emotion, and lacking in empathy. He isn’t worth the time of day in her mind. He’s worthless, he doesn’t deserve to be shown emotion or respect. Basic human dignity and compassion is gone. That’s only for her mating prospects. Their submissive, feminine side? Their motherly side? Their kind side? Chad only.

Sub 8 is death. Sub 8s deserve to die according to all women. It’s biologically ingrained into them. They were always like this, hypergamy has just revealed their true colours because they have the power now. They want you filtered out so it’s easy for them to find Chad.
Damn this is so acurate tbh i remember have a school project and being paired with this becky and chad when all 3 of us was in the room she was kind to me but when chad left she became a cold arrogant bitch towards me even though i said nothing wrong to her.

It’s fucking beyond over for us incels

It's ironic isn't it. An ugly man is much better than the average hole. He is stronger and smarter but society gives holes value because of their hole. They think they are so much better than everyone when they haven't done anything to think that. It's only because of thirsty men and society enforcing unrestrained hypergamy that their value has inflated so drastically.

Worse, they want us to be enslaved and live to be good little cogs in the wheel of society and keep everything chugging along while they fuck and party their lives away, and then maybe some of us will get some starfish sex once a month and help raise the offspring of high tier males

I want foids dead

Worse, they want us to be enslaved and live to be good little cogs in the wheel of society and keep everything chugging along while they fuck and party their lives away, and then maybe some of us will get some starfish sex once a month and help raise the offspring of high tier males
I would be fine with betabuxxing as long as my wife is hot and I could have sex with her at least 3 times a day. Also have children to reproduce

I would be fine with betabuxxing as long as my wife is hot and I could have sex with her at least 3 times a day. Also have children to reproduce

Posts like this just make you seem like a larp, this reads like something a 13 year old would say, when would you even have the time or energy to fuck a woman 3 times a day? JFL

You must have pretty short refractory period then, and somehow be an amazing lover even though you are incel

Posts like this just make you seem like a larp, this reads like something a 13 year old would say, when would you even have the time or energy to fuck a woman 3 times a day? JFL

You must have pretty short refractory period then, and somehow be an amazing lover even though you are incel
From being high T? How could you possibly have a hot wife and not want to have sex with her 3 times a day? Very low T jfl.

From being high T? How could you possibly have a hot wife and not want to have sex with her 3 times a day? Very low T jfl.

I think by "fuck" you mean have her lay there and pretend to enjoy it, because unless you are a high tier male, your performance is going to drop throughout the day, so you are either admitting you are a larp, or showing your ignorance about sex since you've never had it, it is very taxing on the part of the male, you will be tired

I think what you mean is you want a wife who will "let you fuck her" rather than "I'm so high T I'm going to fuck my wifes brains out 3 times a day", you may be overestimating your "skill" a bit, unless you are on crystal meth or something you aren't going to be satisfying her at all, and ironically its going to make your performance the next day worse

Most couples are having sex around 4-5 times a week if you talk to normies, people don't have the time or energy for it really

If every breath I take pisses off a foid I shall never rope.

The modern hole has nothing but pure contempt for men who they don’t find attractive. They have no love or feelings of sympathy, kindness or understanding to those who they believe is lesser than them and beneath themselves. If you’re a sub 8 male, you’re a worthless piece of meat to women, even if she’s your looksmatch. Holes only want Chad and so they reserve their positive emotions such as kindness for him as this womanly side increases their chances of mating with a high quality male. A high quality male who’s looking for a partner doesn’t want an emotionless foid to bear his offspring, he wants a real women who shows emotion. So foids will put on an emotional display of happiness, sadness, laughter and seriousness when around a potential partner.

However, the moment a sub 8 male enters her proximity, she’s immediately cold; a shell devoid of positivity and anything but negative emotion, and lacking in empathy. He isn’t worth the time of day in her mind. He’s worthless, he doesn’t deserve to be shown emotion or respect. Basic human dignity and compassion is gone. That’s only for her mating prospects. Their submissive, feminine side? Their motherly side? Their kind side? Chad only.

Former NYPD psychologist Emily Dearden has been sentenced to 3 1/2 years in prison for shooting her husband in Yonkers in 2013 in what the judge called a "horrible and unforgivable crime."

I think by "fuck" you mean have her lay there and pretend to enjoy it, because unless you are a high tier male, your performance is going to drop throughout the day, so you are either admitting you are a larp, or showing your ignorance about sex since you've never had it, it is very taxing on the part of the male, you will be tired

I think what you mean is you want a wife who will "let you fuck her" rather than "I'm so high T I'm going to fuck my wifes brains out 3 times a day", you may be overestimating your "skill" a bit, unless you are on crystal meth or something you aren't going to be satisfying her at all, and ironically its going to make your performance the next day worse

Most couples are having sex around 4-5 times a week if you talk to normies, people don't have the time or energy for it really
I could give less of a fuck if she enjoys it or not unlike 95% of incels on here and clearly yourself (muh validation). Also you really overestimate sex. It’s not running a marathon, you just thrust extremely hard until you get your nut off. You must be extremely obese if you think sex is “hard”

Former NYPD psychologist Emily Dearden has been sentenced to 3 1/2 years in prison for shooting her husband in Yonkers in 2013 in what the judge called a "horrible and unforgivable crime."

3 1/2 Years for MURDER!!! Fucking :feelsclown: world

I could give less of a fuck if she enjoys it or not unlike 95% of incels on here and clearly yourself (muh validation). Also you really overestimate sex. It’s not running a marathon, you just thrust extremely hard until you get your nut off. You must be extremely obese if you think sex is “hard”

It has nothing to do with validation, it has to do with context, if you aren't trying to satisfy her, is she really your "wife", and why do you specifically want a "wife" if all you want is physical satisfaction, you could move to certain countries and fuck multiple beautiful women daily for way less than a wife in the west would cost

That's my point, having a "wife" only means something if you are trying to be a "couple", so its very confusing to make statements like this:

But say you don't give a fuck if she's satisfied, its seems like you are undecided about what you want, you even say you want children, what wife is going to stick around to help you raise them with such a shitty sex life, how will you ensure the children are yours when you aren't satisfying her, she'll more likely fuck someone who is and purposefully get pregnant by them

Are you getting the point, if you aren't going to commit to the "role" of being in a "relationship" its doomed to fail and you are wasting your time, you are trying to half ass your role, if what you want is sex with hot women daily, fuck whores, anything else is wasting your time, it won't last

It has nothing to do with validation, it has to do with context, if you aren't trying to satisfy her, is she really your "wife", and why do you specifically want a "wife" if all you want is physical satisfaction, you could move to certain countries and fuck multiple beautiful women daily for way less than a wife in the west would cost

That's my point, having a "wife" only means something if you are trying to be a "couple", so its very confusing to make statements like this:

But say you don't give a fuck if she's satisfied, its seems like you are undecided about what you want, you even say you want children, what wife is going to stick around to help you raise them with such a shitty sex life, how will you ensure the children are yours when you aren't satisfying her, she'll more likely fuck someone who is and purposefully get pregnant by them

Are you getting the point, if you aren't going to commit to the "role" of being in a "relationship" its doomed to fail and you are wasting your time, you are trying to half ass your role, if what you want is sex with hot women daily, fuck whores, anything else is wasting your time, it won't last
I don’t really care about marriage, it’s just a contract. All I want is to have sex with beautiful women and reproduce to have kids. Marriage means nothing to me. I’m saying I would be fine with marriage if I could have sex with with my wife whenever I wanted to. Just because you are married doesn’t mean you can’t have sex with other whores. If you are blackpilled then why on earth would you follow the law (in this case it’s marriage).

I don’t really care about marriage, it’s just a contract. All I want is to have sex with beautiful women and reproduce to have kids. Marriage means nothing to me. I’m saying I would be fine with marriage if I could have sex with with my wife whenever I wanted to. Just because you are married doesn’t mean you can’t have sex with other whores. If you are blackpilled then why on earth would you follow the law (in this case it’s marriage).

If you are black pilled why would you want to be under a contract knowing full well it puts your wealth at risk and why would you want to have children?

Reproducing doesn't add to your quality of life, its only enjoyable if you can produce quality offspring that will thrive and you get to see it, but as an incel you are likely to just produce more incels, the average cost of raising a child to adulthood (education included) is around $230,000, that seems like a lot of time, money and effort going into something that will likely disappoint and depress you

Are you understanding why I think you are "conflicted" and you haven't decided completely what you want, its like you want to be black pilled but you are still attached to aspects of the normie world, you still want to be married for some reason, saying you'd be "fine with marriage" if you could haave sex with your wife whenever, why would you be fine with risking all of your wealth just to FUCK THE SAME WOMAN EVERY DAY

YOU THINK THAT ISN'T GOING TO GET OLD?

On the topic of children do you really want to produce another you to suffer like you did, are you gambling on the hopes that he'll also find a woman who will begrudgingly fuck him multiple times per day, what about his children, and then their children?

Its best to end the cycle with you and invest into yourself

Last edited:
If you are black pilled why would you want to be under a contract knowing full well it puts your wealth at risk and why would you want to have children?

Reproducing doesn't add to your quality of life, its only enjoyable if you can produce quality offspring that will thrive and you get to see it, but as an incel you are likely to just produce more incels, the average cost of raising a child to adulthood (education included) is around $230,000, that seems like a lot of time, money and effort going into something that will likely disappoint and depress you

Are you understanding why I think you are "conflicted" and you haven't decided completely what you want, its like you want to be black pilled but you are still attached to aspects of the normie world

Do you really want to produce another you to suffer like you did, are you gambling on the hopes that he'll also find a woman who will begrudgingly fuck him multiple times per day, what about his children, and then their children?

Its best to end the cycle with you and invest into yourself
Dude you really have some things wrong.
1. You seem to worship marriage as being this unbreakable contract, it’s not. You can still fuck hoes while your wife takes care of your children. You can basically live the double life. And even if you don’t want to love a double life then you can pretty much just have sex with your wife whenever you want.
2. You don’t understand genetic recombination. Most of the top chads that pslers worship have UGLY parents. You could have a fat obese mom mate with a manlet male and they could have a 6’4” aryan son. I’ve see it in real life. Genetic recombination is extremely complicated and complex. It isn’t black and white like most incels where would say it is. Ugly parents ≠ ugly kids all the time

And one more thing, reproduction IS THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF LIFE, it’s why you and me are here talking today. It’s because we have been passed down through sexual selection for millions of years.

Dude you really have some things wrong.
1. You seem to worship marriage as being this unbreakable contract, it’s not. You can still fuck hoes while your wife takes care of your children. You can basically live the double life. And even if you don’t want to love a double life then you can pretty much just have sex with your wife whenever you want.

No its you who seems to have things wrong and you don't seem to get the point, if you are going to break the contract, why even get married, just skip to the end and break it preemptively by not creating it to begin with, its ironically you who worship marriage since you can't seem to live without it, even though you just want to fuck beautiful women and don't care about marriage, the value of marriage is so ingrained in your psyche you just have to get married and then "still fuck hoes" JFL

Just don't get married then, isn't that simpler?

2. You don’t understand genetic recombination. Most of the top chads that pslers worship have UGLY parents.

JFL @ most Chad's have ugly parents, genetic recombination exists, but its always more likely that you will take more of your parents traits than to randomly get attractive traits they didn't have, so its more like you don't understand probability than me not understanding genetic recombination

You could have a fat obese mom mate with a manlet male and they could have a 6’4” aryan son

Yes and I could also win the lottery if I played tomorrow, that doesn't mean its more likely to happen or its going to happen, are you seriously telling me something as simple as "low odds" isn't apparent to you?, have you lived such a lucky easy life that you believe you'll somehow produce a Chad, you are that 1 in a million guy who will beat the odds?

Either way I'm done responding this is a waste of time, common sense escapes you

Sometimes I see the argument that "women follow instinct, you wouldn't hate an animal for following instinct". This argument is wrong, because as you have mentioned earlier, women do in fact possess the capability to behave properly and with manners. However, since this behaviour only manifests when she is with chad, and her uncouthness manifests around incels, then she is morally in the wrong as we deduce that she is withholding proper behaviour around incels even though she is capable. Therefore, women can, and should be, judged on a moral basis for their lack of empathy etc

No its you who seems to have things wrong and you don't seem to get the point, if you are going to break the contract, why even get married, just skip to the end and break it preemptively by not creating it to begin with, its ironically you who worship marriage since you can't seem to live without it, even though you just want to fuck beautiful women and don't care about marriage, the value of marriage is so ingrained in your psyche you just have to get married and then "still fuck hoes" JFL

Just don't get married then, isn't that simpler?

JFL @ most Chad's have ugly parents, genetic recombination exists, but its always more likely that you will take more of your parents traits than to randomly get attractive traits they didn't have, so its more like you don't understand probability than me not understanding genetic recombination

Yes and I could also win the lottery if I played tomorrow, that doesn't mean its more likely to happen or its going to happen, are you seriously telling me something as simple as "low odds" isn't apparent to you?, have you lived such a lucky easy life that you believe you'll somehow produce a Chad, you are that 1 in a million guy who will beat the odds?

Either way I'm done responding this is a waste of time, common sense escapes you
First of all, the marriage argument is completely pointless. As I’ve been saying this whole time, marriage is completely pointless. It’s completely irrelevant yet you keep saying I “can’t live without it.” I could give less than a fuck about it. In fact, it’s so pointless that I would do it just to fuck around. What do you not understand about how little it means to me? Second, Chico, Barrett, lachowski, Sean O’pry, the people that most psl autists worship all have butt ugly parents yet they are the most chad of them all. Keep coping by thinking that genetic recombination is a myth, because it’s not. It’s completely real. This is why you have as many kids as possible to have a chance at a chad. Fathers are completely irrelevant to a childs life despite what society tells you. Fathers can’t fix your face.

Did you know the reason why inceldom exists in the first place, as well as; pain, sickness, disease, sadness, anger, crime, and death is because of a foid? If you're religious like me and believe in Divine Creation, then you'd know the story of Adam and Eve (the first humans God created). The world was perfect in the garden of Eden - until Eve disobeyed God by eating the forbidden fruit. God told Adam and Eve they could eat anything in the garden except for one specific fruit. If they ate the forbidden fruit they would die (not instantly, but of old age). I don't think the fruit itself was cursed, but God was testing them to see if they would obey...
Then Satan (in serpent form) lied to Eve and said if she ate the fruit she would be as powerful and as wise as God himself. She knew the consequences of what would happen if she ate the fruit, but she did anyway because she thought God wouldn't see her (but God sees everything).

Moral of the story: even 6000 years ago hypergamy still existed. Eve disobeyed God because she felt entitled and wanted to be equal to God himself (a man). She just could't be happy living an already perfect life - she wanted more. Of course she was probably an 11/10 OmniStacy because they were the perfect human beings. But she still wasn't happy.

And that's how hypergamy started.

The story of Creation becomes more brutal once you become blackpilled. After I became blackpilled I had to go back and read my Bible again. There's more blackpills in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back