Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel women want to murder autistic men!

der_komische

der_komische

Professional NT Exterminator
-
Water Landscape GIF

Autistic women as well desire this

We want women for affection, intimacy and sex. We want them to be our wives, to raise our children, to have a family together.

Meanwhile, they want ugly men dead. They only want money from men. They only care about the most attractive men, if even that.

The blackpill is so fucking brutal. I wish I could live again like a clueless ignorant NPC.

Btw, nice avi mang :feelsYall: It's the garbage day guy.

Also, I see you've changed your name. I tried to tag you under your original name in this thread: https://incels.is/threads/what-woul...ou-open-it-then-you-see.590196/#post-13873358

But there were no results, but I KNEW there was a Homelandercel

Anyway, so would you IMPREGNATE Margot Robbie, then drink her pregnant human milk Homelander style? :feelsdevil:
:feelzez:
View: https://youtu.be/i7gIpuIVE3k?t=7

i would pipe margot if i wasnt a dickcel :feelsrope:and then drink from her milkers and put it in my cereal :ha..feels:

want to rape them too (in hentai starrail) i think getting raped by an autist guy leads them to killing themselves

I agree but Im gonna pretend that I disagree to start an argument with you

We want women for affection, intimacy and sex. We want them to be our wives, to raise our children, to have a family together.

Meanwhile, they want ugly men dead. They only want money from men. They only care about the most attractive men, if even that.

The blackpill is so fucking brutal. I wish I could live again like a clueless ignorant NPC.
Blackpill is the truth

I'm sick of being hated by everyone

You shouldnt be talking about that with this signature you have