Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Women Want to Get Raped By Chad (Scientific Facts)

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Foids do not want soft sex, especially with small and average penises. Studies proved that foids perfect penis size is 6,3 inches.

This study evaluated the rape fantasies of female undergraduates (N = 355) using a fantasy checklist that reflected the legal definition of rape and a sexual fantasy log that included systematic prompts and self-ratings. Results indicated that 62% of women have had a rape fantasy, which is somewhat higher than previous estimates. For women who have had rape fantasies, the median frequency of these fantasies was about 4 times per year, with 14% of participants reporting that they had rape fantasies at least once a week. In contrast to previous research, which suggested that rape fantasies were either entirely aversive or entirely erotic, rape fantasies were found to exist on an erotic-aversive continuum, with 9% completely aversive, 45% completely erotic, and 46% both erotic and aversive.

Erotic rape fantasies are paradoxical: they do not appear to make sense. Why would a person have an erotic and pleasurable fantasy about an event that, in real life, would be abhorrent and traumatic? In this article, the major theories of women's rape fantasies are evaluated both rationally and empirically.

The study suggests that rape fantasies are most prevalent among women who are the most erotically open and adventurous, who feel most comfortable daydreaming about sexual situations way beyond what they’d ever want to experience.

Researchers at Notre Dame and the University of North Texas gave standard psychological tests to 355 women undergraduates, who formed a reasonable demographic cross-section of young Americans. Then the researchers surveyed the women’s sexual fantasies. And finally, the women were asked if they’d ever fantasized:
  1. Being forced by a man to surrender sexually against my will.
  2. Being forced by a woman to surrender sexually against my will.
  3. Being forced into sex against my will because I was incapacitated by drugs, alcohol, or being unconscious.
  4. Being forced by a man to give him oral sex.
  5. Being forced by a woman to give her oral sex.
  6. Being forced to have anal sex.
  7. Being raped by a man.
  8. Being raped by a woman.
Confirming earlier studies on the prevalence of rape fantasies, 62 percent of participants admitted fantasizing at least one of the eight scenarios:
  • Forced by a man: 52 percent
  • Raped by a man: 32 percent
  • Forced oral by a man: 28 percent
  • Forced while incapacitated: 24 percent
  • Forced by a woman: 17 percent
  • Forced anal: 16 percent
  • Raped by a woman: 9 percent
  • Forced oral by a woman: 9 percent

References: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/all-about-sex/201508/why-do-women-have-rape-fantasies https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19085605/ https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18321031/
Bivona, JM et al. “Women’s Rape Fantasies: An Empirical Evaluation of the Major Explanations,” Archives of Sexual Behavior (2012) 41:1107.
Bivona, JM and. “The Nature of Women’s Rape Fantasies: An Analysis of Prevalence, Frequency, and Contents,” Journal of Sex Research (2009) 46:33.
Critelli, JW and JM Bivona. “Women’s Erotic Rape Fantasies: An Evaluation of Theory and Research,” Journal of Sex Research (2008) 45:57.
Shulman, JL and SG Horne. “Guilty or Not? A Path Model of Women’s Forceful Sexual Fantasies,” Journal of Sex Research (2006) 43:368.
Spitzberg, B. “An Analysis of Empirical Estimates of Sexual Aggression Victimization and Perpetration,” Violence and Victims (1999) 14:241.
Strassberg, DS and LK Lokerd,” Force in Women’s Sexual Fantasies,” Archives of Sexual Behavior (1998) 27:403.

Conclusion: This is based. I think the percentage may be %90+ because we know that some foids are lying. What will cucks say about this? The evidence is here. Behind the brains of foids we will see more brutal things.

Last edited:
Its in their nature, like cats, male cat first beat the living shit out of female cat and then rapes her and she is satisfied because he is strong enough to treat her as a cumrag and she is happy to have his of springs. Soyboys on suicide watch.

Its in their nature, like cats, male cat first beat the living shit out of female cat and then rapes her and she is satisfied because he is strong enough to treat her as a cumrag and she is happy to have his offsprings. Soyboys on suicide watch.
:feelsthink:

People keep saying this, but never expand on it.

Suppose I jack off to loli now and then. It doesn't mean if you offered me a child to have sex with, I would do it. The barriers that keep me from actually having sex with children are the part that matters.

i guess people into BDSM also want to chain and beat people up, right? what kind of logic is this? low IQ post tbh.

i guess people into BDSM also want to chain and beat people up, right? what kind of logic is this? low IQ post tbh.
Problem is they are the ones who saying that we don't want forced sex we just want romantic sex. They are the who saying that size does not matter. They are the one who fucks dogs over ugly men

Against facts theres no argument

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power

To be overpowered by a powerful man is how they were conditioned from the caveman era and those instincts still govern them, despite the beta powered civilization.

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power

To be overpowered by a powerful man is how they were conditioned from the caveman era and those instincts still govern them, despite the beta powered civilization.
Soyboys on suicide watch.

Last edited:
This has been known for a long time.

She only wants to get raped by big boned chad. If small framed man does it she will be scarred for rest of her life:blackpill:

People keep saying this, but never expand on it.

Suppose I jack off to loli now and then. It doesn't mean if you offered me a child to have sex with, I would do it. The barriers that keep me from actually having sex with children are the part that matters.
I think there's a difference. When it comes to having sex with a child, there's a huge moral barrier because that would be traumatic to the child, making you an evil person. Meanwhile getting raped doesn't hurt others, let alone scar them (unless a foid gets raped in front of her kids/relatives, of course).

I think there's a difference. When it comes to having sex with a child, there's a huge moral barrier because that would be traumatic to the child, making you an evil person. Meanwhile getting raped doesn't hurt others, let alone scar them (unless a foid gets raped in front of her kids/relatives, of course).

That's pretty bad, but, like... okay, there was a woman who wrote an article about this very thing. She who went and tried to fulfill one of her dark fantasies. She fantasized about spontaneous public sex with a waiter. Also I think she was married and cheating on her husband was part of the fetish. And then one day her friend arranges it so this can actually happen for her. She was to go to the bathroom and wait, and then a waiter would come in and force himself on her. As all three of them had agreed. But she backed out at the last second.

Now, if she was married, she cheated on her husband just by agreeing to do this thing. I wanna make that part clear. But aside from that, why did she back out of this supposed public rape + maybe infidelity fantasy she had?

Because these things are meant to stay in the mind. Few people ever really mean for them to come true, it's just we like to entertain fucked up thoughts sometimes. Men entertain ideas of raping other people, maybe even young teens. Why? Because when it comes to men and women, men tend to be the stronger ones. So they think "What's a fucked up thing that could involve my relative dominance to women?" Women on the other hand tend to be weaker, so they think "Hey I'm weak, what if a strong man just grabbed me off the street and fucked me? Wouldn't that be fucked up?"

And so it stays in the mind. Never to actually come true.

That's pretty bad, but, like... okay, there was a woman who wrote an article about this very thing. She who went and tried to fulfill one of her dark fantasies. She fantasized about spontaneous public sex with a waiter. Also I think she was married and cheating on her husband was part of the fetish. And then one day her friend arranges it so this can actually happen for her. She was to go to the bathroom and wait, and then a waiter would come in and force himself on her. As all three of them had agreed. But she backed out at the last second.

Now, if she was married, she cheated on her husband just by agreeing to do this thing. I wanna make that part clear. But aside from that, why did she back out of this supposed public rape + maybe infidelity fantasy she had?

Because these things are meant to stay in the mind. Few people ever really mean for them to come true, it's just we like to entertain fucked up thoughts sometimes. Men entertain ideas of raping other people, maybe even young teens. Why? Because when it comes to men and women, men tend to be the stronger ones. So they think "What's a fucked up thing that could involve my relative dominance to women?" Women on the other hand tend to be weaker, so they think "Hey I'm weak, what if a strong man just grabbed me off the street and fucked me? Wouldn't that be fucked up?"

And so it stays in the mind. Never to actually come true.
That might have been an exception or heavily influenced by the infidelity part. We need a real study where Chad rapes random foids and their hormone levels are measured before and after. However, that would be cucked because it's unintentional Chad worship.

I would leave it at the real percentages being an unknown amount less than the reported ones because people, especially foids, are too unreliable for self-reported stats.

That might have been an exception or heavily influenced by the infidelity part. We need a real study where Chad rapes random foids and their hormone levels are measured before and after. However, that would be cucked because it's unintentional Chad worship.

I would leave it at the real percentages being an unknown amount less than the reported ones because people, especially foids, are too unreliable for self-reported stats.

Hormone levels don't reflect what people want. That's just the body itself reacting to stimuli. If someone was to assrape me, I'd hate it. But the internal stimulus might give me an erection. So are you gonna believe me, or the parts of my body I can't contro

Females have evolved to prefer the dominant man. The reason they do this is because if they picked a weak man, the dominant one would kill the weaker one and take her pussy for himself anyways, and although it doesnt work quite like that today, it still revelant enough that this instinct is still Alive and Stront

A feminist or soy is gonna just say ‘It’s just a fantasy, it doesn’t mean they want it to actually happen’. :soy::foidSoy:

When society collapses (partially thanks to women) everything will revert back to primitivity so just as well women like to be raped.