Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Women Want to Genocide Ugly Men

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
A man died in my clownass country. A foid stabbed a knife. I read this news from twitter and I saw foid's comments. They are saying that he deserved it and all men like like him should end like this. Do you believe that they say this to a chad ? Of course not. Guy was sandman sub5. Be careful when you walk in streets. Foids may try to kill us.

I feel this too

I bet the foid who murdered him will only serve a week in jail minimum.

Muh Queen Laws.

if men united .................

Kill them before they kill you.:feelsthink:

A women's empathy and compassion is restricted to men only if they meet the 6ft height requirement and 6/10 facial attractiveness. For those who are sub-6ft and sub6, they prefer your genes be wiped off the face of the earth, one less subhuman to worry about trying to get into her pussy.

Men under smv5 aren't even seen as human for woman

Men under smv5 aren't even seen as human for woman
Eventually it'll be written into law. In the year 2100, smartphones will have apps that can determine one's social rank with just a picture. Incels will have to wear masks at all times to avoid being open game by roaming bands of chads trying to impress stacies.

They are saying that he deserved it and all men like like him should end like this.
They always will. Once they found out that it's a man who suffered, then they're going to start looking for any excuses to justify it because in a Just World (Which This Obviously Is), men are always the ones in the wrong. Teehee.

Women are lookists who hate ugly and short men.

A man died in my clownass country. A foid stabbed a knife. I read this news from twitter and I saw foid's comments. They are saying that he deserved it and all men like like him should end like this. Do you believe that they say this to a chad ? Of course not. Guy was sandman sub5. Be careful when you walk in streets. Foids may try to kill us.
Where's the original new source ?
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: