Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

women want taller and taller men because women are obese and look masculine

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
women are so fat and have such high testosterone that they require these 6'4+ men to make them feel feminine.

and since women keep becoming more obese as time goes on, it's becomes this insane arms race of what obese midget foid can get the tallest man.

JFL

it's a masculinity race that you pretty much always lose, she always has a bigger partner count, a filthier sailor's mouth, and more lowered inhibitions.
even chads can feel put on the spot by some fat beast roaring with zero inhibition about sex and 'muh vagina' feminist humor.

Women want taller men because they had a taller man fuck them on the side a few times and now thats their new limit, they can't go back to any less.

Thats basically it bro....................Women didnt have this "taste" when it wasn't socially acceptable for women to just fuck any guy they want

Just think about it, if you were able to have sex with random staceys anytime you wanted, would you even bother looking at average or below average women?

If you have the taste of something better, it is very very hard to accept less, unless there is some huge benefit to accepting less, like a huge house, lots of money, etc

Last edited:
it's a masculinity race that you pretty much always lose, she always has a bigger partner count, a filthier sailor's mouth, and more lowered inhibitions.
even chads can feel put on the spot by some fat beast roaring with zero inhibition about sex and 'muh vagina' feminist humor.

on top of that, being fat makes your wrists, head, etc. all much thicker. so a chad with 7 inch wrists will still feel weak and tiny compared to her bloated body

on top of that, being fat makes your wrists, head, etc. all much thicker. so a chad with 7 inch wrists will still feel weak and tiny compared to her bloated body
yeah, no kidding, fat genetics can determine whether your wrists actually get thicker or not when you get fat.
so an ectomorph dude (like me) could be skinny fat and still have tiny skeletal wrists, while his "looksmatch" gains an inch of wrist thickness with each cheeseburger

yeah, no kidding, fat genetics can determine whether your wrists actually get thicker or not when you get fat.
so an ectomorph dude (like me) could be skinny fat and still have tiny skeletal wrists, while his "looksmatch" gains an inch of wrist thickness with each cheeseburger

most guys who look big and have thick wrists are simply fat and bloated. when they diet down they often have less muscle and bone mass than "ectomorphs". i've seen it countless times on fitness boards

having a thick wrist only counts if you're lean, otherwise it's all bloat

but women are stupid and don't give a shit.

most guys who look big and have thick wrists are simply fat and bloated. when they diet down they often have less muscle and bone mass than "ectomorphs". i've seen it countless times on fitness boards

having a thick wrist only counts if you're lean, otherwise it's all bloat

but women are stupid and don't give a shit.
yeah, things are supremely fucked up if you end up seriously considering becoming a fat guy.

in the modern world women turn into men and men turn into women

I hate my wrists man.

:yes::yes::yes: Women are stealing masculinity from men while demoting men with estrogen in order to create "equality", i.e., oppress men.
According to islam a sign of doomsday is that women turn into men and men turn into women, also increase in the female population.

What exercisea you recommend?

Wrist flexion with some heavy dumbbell, also some brutal pushups and always try to strengthen you wrist on every other exercise.

Can mewing help?

Of course, while doing wrist flexion, just do some mewing in addition to become Mew.
Also, we should enhance our grip strength.

Last edited:
Wrist flexion with some heavy dumbbell, also some brutal pushups and always try to strengthen you wrist on every other exercise.

Of course, while doing wrist flexion, just do some mewing in addition to become Mew.
Also, we should enhance our grip strength.
What about injecting T directly into wrists?

What about injecting T directly into wrists?

In addition to growth hormones and taking some estrogen blocker, it is indeed highly recommended.

women are so fat and have such high testosterone that they require these 6'4+ men to make them feel feminine.

and since women keep becoming more obese as time goes on, it's becomes this insane arms race of what obese midget foid can get the tallest man.

JFL
It's always pressure on men :feelsrope:

Women want taller men because they had a taller man fuck them on the side a few times and now thats their new limit, they can't go back to any less.

Thats basically it bro....................Women didnt have this "taste" when it wasn't socially acceptable for women to just fuck any guy they want

Just think about it, if you were able to have sex with random staceys anytime you wanted, would you even bother looking at average or below average women?

If you have the taste of something better, it is very very hard to accept less, unless there is some huge benefit to accepting less, like a huge house, lots of money, etc
High iq.

High IQ thread. Most western foids nowadays are large, masculine and disgusting but have higher demands than ever. This society is a joke

I honestly just hate how plank girls get an ego boost when they here that girls want to feel small, because they think they are the ideal because they are small. No, thin girls have no ass and no tits and look like 12 year old boys, and are just as ugly as landwhales, and should be banned from reproducing. If the guy has bigger ass and tits than you, you are genetic trash.

if this modern world doesn't drive you mad there is something wrong with you

Damn I so feel this comment; I have 5.3"/13.5cm wrists and if I gain weight I gain it at my stomach and face.

Also people with fat gains on their wrists also has more muscle mass on their wrists it´s not only just fat where my wrists are practically just bones covered with skin.

Damn I so feel this comment; I have 5.3"/13.5cm wrists and if I gain weight I gain it at my stomach and face.

Also people with fat gains on their wrists also has more muscle mass on their wrists it´s not only just fat where my wrists are practically just bones covered with skin.
we have massively fagged out genetics and not a lot can be done about it. just hide your wrists theory. and avoid those huge watches that everyone wears nowadays like the plague.

we have massively fagged out genetics and not a lot can be done about it. just hide your wrists theory. and avoid those huge watches that everyone wears nowadays like the plague.
In my teens I used to wear sweatbands around my wrists to hide them and I was 25lbs smaller then, I even slept with them on and only took them off when showering at one point.

And I can´t actually wear adult watches since my wrists are too small.

being a white 5'6 around 110lbs even noodles tell me that im too skinny JFL

Interesting. I'm also ectomorph but my wrists were bigger when I was fat.