Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women want refinement value in the raw elements of the man.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Refinement are things that are of grace, style, power, etc.
We are born from nature. We come from a crude, coarse universe. All of our bio-material stems from a place that could have come from meteors, boulders, unprocessed elements.

Refinement comes from all over the world. Cosmetics, training, abilities, etc.
But only the ones that come from the body don't feel like plastic diamonds.
Women want men to exist outside of what is refining, but just go about what is raw.
We loan power to these people because it is human nature to want to be powerful, but our nitpicking criticisms/ flaw finding make us naturally perpetuate into giving it to people with the hardest/ most issue-free medium of social value.
Which is, when people are born with it.
Eventually all discernments begin to trickle down into every element of a person and only those with the "born with it" trait get it, because it's something that cannot be given, and thus you feel you are in the presence of power.
And people naturally pepetuate power to this pyramid scheme.
Near nonmalleable, vs high malleable.
But nothing speaks louder than refinement value in the raw areas of a man. In places you can't change. Such as eyes, jaw, feet shape, finger shape, etc.
The state of the human race is all about being someone who is free of criticism.
We feel more free, constantly, being in the clear of negativity.
We spend so much time focusing on defeating the negativity than our eye on the positivity of social engagement that we do everything for power when it gives us more pain of trying to defeat imperfections than we gain joy from perfection.

I mean a girl seeing a guy who has body hair in the amount she wants, rather than a ton of it like on an arabian/ indian dude... it's sometimes more attractive than shaving all of your body hair off, or etc.
Women treasure the value of the genetic code.
Raw vs artificiality.
But women want the refinement in it.

You make as much sense as ever.

Another billion IQ post I fail to comprehend. But dude Elaborate on your signature please

Another billion IQ post I fail to comprehend. But dude Elaborate on your signature please
on my actual signature? or the hitler pic that would be mistaken for my signature?

Actual signature

Anglocentrism was heavy in America, and oftnetimes the nazis would call anglo nations hypocritical for attacking them when they just espouse the same views/ traiditons they had.
OF course which fell away at the tail end of the 60s for progressivism.